WOW!!

WOW!!

Postby rmerrill1 » Fri Sep 07, 2007 2:11 pm

If you are having problems with Arkona please contact me so I can help. I am the Product Manager for Fixed Operations.

------------------
rmerrill1

WOW!!

Postby Rhino125 » Sat Sep 08, 2007 8:49 pm

Rmerrill1;

Ron;

I am an active Arkona Dealer and a Consultant. I am also a very active member of a Advanced NCM 20 Group for Fixed Ops. In these meetings I find a lot of gals an guys that their Dealers are moving to Arkona. I also speak to a number of Dealers that are either on Arkona for a while and new people going on or on for a short period of time. I have been on Arkona for 9 months now and I still have a very unstable situation with our Fixed Ops. The answers I get from the Help Line is someone in the Dealership must be making changes "No Way". I have locked done the system so no one can make changes and I have things changing as I said in the other post one must "Inspect what you Expect" when it comes to the Arkona system. I have just invested another 8 to 10 hours fixing things that had worked fine for 4 months and then over a weekend they changed. I was out of town at a 20 Group meeting when I returned 5 days later my Service Gross had dropped by 5 points and I found the system had reverted back to the normal settings that Arkona has instead of my customer settings and no one can tell me at Arkona "WHY" ??????????? Very costly to the Dealer and the people that get paid on "NET".........Best of Luck with the System!!
Rhino125

WOW!!

Postby rmerrill1 » Sun Sep 09, 2007 3:54 pm

Rhino

Please contact me at rod.merrill@arkona.com so we can get a call setup.
rmerrill1

Previous

Return to DealerTrack-Arkona Users Forum