Arkona Is there anybody HAPPY?

Postby bsilcox » Mon Jul 20, 2009 9:24 am

Arkona Is There Anybody HAPPY? It's a shame that when you post in a FORUM and ask a Questions they take it down? I don't THINK this is an unfair question? I am an Arkona User and we continue to have ongoing issues with the system and the support is very POOR! We ahve asked over and over again to please HELP us with our issues but we are TOLD that we are the only dealership with the issues we have but we find out that is just not the truth??

------------------
Bob Silcox
bsilcox

Postby Richard » Mon Jul 20, 2009 10:37 am

40 + users in this building, all happy.

Local GMC store moved to ADP, about to move BACK to ARKONA, all thrilled.

Local Ford Dealer went up on ARKONA a few weeks ago, having some learning curve issues, but happy with support on these issues to date.

How about stating the problem you're having so other users here can see if we can help?

[This message has been edited by Richard (edited 07-20-2009).]

Richard

Postby Forum Admin » Mon Jul 20, 2009 12:58 pm

One last time, please. There is no need for making repetitive posts on the same topic. This forum was the proper place for the query, or one of the others, but please not so many that the topic dominates.

The topic was not removed entirely, just from the other forums. It remained active here throughout.
Forum Admin

Postby bsilcox » Mon Jul 20, 2009 5:53 pm

Forum Admin: I felt that it is an important TOPIC and I felt that posting in the other sites might get some better feedback since I don't always look in the Arkona site with I am in the Forum's. I am just looking for feedback on the ongoing issues we have with Arkona and I know you have a member of their support team on this site! Maybe they would like to answer the ongoing issues!!

Bob Silcox
Spradley-Barr FLM
SJ1 and SJ2

------------------
Bob Silcox
bsilcox

Return to DealerTrack-Arkona Users Forum