CASE 1491805............??

Postby Parts007 » Tue Oct 12, 2010 7:48 am

Why would an Arkona rep call after hours and leave a extremely detailed message with a receptionist regarding an existing case I have?????? This is ridiculous!

Reference case 1491805 from one week ago.

So is this case closed now?? Was anyone going to call me on it? Besides the explanation as written does not make any sense, however I feel that is due to an Arkona explanation, not a receptionist error.

I WOULD EXPECT THAT CASES OPENED BY ME SHOULD BE ADDRESSED TO ME. I AM EXPECTING A PHONE CALL FROM SOMEONE WHO CAN EXPLAIN THIS PROBLEM.
Parts007

Postby Richard » Tue Oct 12, 2010 10:03 am

It's ok, I usually get an email stating my cases are closed, when they are most definately ARE NOT. I still have several issues I can't get resolved, but I have given up trying.

------------------
GM Certified Parts Manager.
ASE P4 Certified.

Views expressed by the author do not necessarily reflect those of My Employer.

[This message has been edited by Richard (edited 10-12-2010).]

Richard

Postby Parts007 » Mon Oct 25, 2010 9:17 am

Ray,

no response????
Parts007

Postby wholesaleguy » Wed Nov 03, 2010 3:37 pm

Parts007,
We understand your frustrations, and agree with you this could have been handled better. With that said I do want you to know that Customer Support is VERY important us and we are constantly monitoring the different situations we run into, and changing the way we handle them to suite our customers needs.
I did send your comment to our support team. If you feel this still needs to be addressed please call support and open another case or ask to speak to a manager. I hate to make it sound like Im putting a spin on your concern but I am part of the implementation team, and can help with processes and functionality our system so If you run into this type of situation in the future contacting our support team and asking to speak to a manager will get you the best results.

I hope this helps,
-Ray
wholesaleguy

Return to DealerTrack-Arkona Users Forum