Arkona and LIFO Adjust??

Arkona and LIFO Adjust??

Postby arizonapartsman » Fri Sep 12, 2008 3:06 pm

has anyone had a problem with LIFO adjust adding parts to your inventory??
arizonapartsman

Arkona and LIFO Adjust??

Postby vtecmanager » Fri Sep 12, 2008 4:04 pm

No, but I haven't checked either. What do you mean by adding parts(added QTY, added part#, added cost)?
vtecmanager

Arkona and LIFO Adjust??

Postby arizonapartsman » Tue Sep 16, 2008 4:15 pm

adding QYT to the inventory
arizonapartsman

Arkona and LIFO Adjust??

Postby rmerrill1 » Tue Sep 16, 2008 5:20 pm

LIFO is the price tape being applied. It doesn't add part to the inventory. If you are a RIM Dealer, RIM could add them.
rmerrill1

Arkona and LIFO Adjust??

Postby vtecmanager » Thu Sep 18, 2008 11:36 am

RIM as far as I know would not ADD QOH to any part. All the LIFO report should show is if there was a price increase/decrease, it would show the old value, the new value and the new extended net. It should never adjust QOH.
vtecmanager

Arkona and LIFO Adjust??

Postby arizonapartsman » Fri Sep 19, 2008 11:20 am

Exactly I know its not supposes to do that and it is not on every part it seems random
Arkona will show 2 and I will only have 1 Ill do a history on the part and the only history Is a receipt and then a LIFO adjust. I was just wondering If I was the only one. Or is there Others. I am a Acura dealer maybe that has something to do with how AHM loads there tape

arizonapartsman

Arkona and LIFO Adjust??

Postby MichaelT » Wed Oct 15, 2008 5:03 pm

I had the same problem with my inventory and LIFO adj. I had found the perfect layout to show Arkona and when they looked at it they agreed that something was not right, but would not admit that this could be the problem.
MichaelT

Return to DealerTrack-Arkona Users Forum