support

support

Postby cwdawg » Fri Feb 27, 2009 10:15 am

anyone out there got any secrets to getting anything done with the support team,,its been 3 days and i still cant get orders to toyota thru arkona , all they can tell me its with hardware, ive called countless times,the guy ive been talking seems like he wants to help and has been trying,but says it out of his hands
cwdawg

support

Postby Angie Miller » Fri Feb 27, 2009 2:39 pm

I am currently encountering the same problem right now. I have left a message for someone and as of yet no response. I left it yesterday afternoon and really don't expect any answer back. In addition to that I have been waiting for months for someone to provide me with how to use Filezilla to move a copy of the invnetory out to Excel. I have now resorted to another dealer to get me the help I need. Brother I feel your pain. Maybe if we all complain someone will here us.
Angie Miller

support

Postby wholesaleguy » Fri Feb 27, 2009 5:23 pm

Hey Guys and Gals,
I have been in the parts for 15 years and have made the transition to a DMS Installer for Arkon/DealerTrack.
We do understand your concerns and are in process of growing a stronger customer support team, with faster and more accurate solutions to the dealers concerns.
If you can supply me with details or a case number I can see what I can come up with.

raymund.malaski@DealerTrack.com
wholesaleguy

support

Postby rmerrill1 » Fri Feb 27, 2009 5:42 pm

Hopefully the quick response from Arkona helped both of you. Angie I just sent you the document you requested. cwdawg I will call you in on the monday morning with a update.
rmerrill1

support

Postby Angie Miller » Fri Feb 27, 2009 11:18 pm

Your help is much appreciated.

Thank You
Angie Miller

Return to DealerTrack-Arkona Users Forum