Sort Error on inventory sheet

Postby Richard » Wed Apr 15, 2009 5:57 pm

Anyone having any problems with the sort on an inventory sheet? I do a bin-by-bin, and every time I count batteries, I run into this same problem. 88860424 will NOT sort properly. It always ends up on top of the sheet. The group is the same for all batteries, and I just can't figure it out.

Many thanks for any insight!
Richard

Postby wholesaleguy » Fri Jun 05, 2009 1:58 pm

Richard,

I will keep you posted on the progress of your case. If you have any questions dont hesitate to call main support we have built a great team to help with any issues like this in the future. The toll free support number to support is 1-800-945-1028.

Have a Great Day,
Ray Malaski
DealerTrack DMS Training-Installation
wholesaleguy

Postby wholesaleguy » Tue Jul 07, 2009 9:45 am

Some of you may already know this, in this case you have the option to have any part number display, or sort on the screen as a different number. From the PD Application, 10 Parts in Inventory, type in the part number in the top field and hit enter, or find the part number and select Change, then select option 11 Display, Sort Part Numbers.
Parts #88860424 was set to Display, and Sort by a different Part number. We changed the Display and Sort fields to be the same part number as the selected number.

Have a Great Day,
Ray Malaski
DealerTrack DMS Training-Installation
wholesaleguy

Postby Richard » Tue Jul 07, 2009 10:32 am

It took a while, but this was the problem with our sort issue here. It was 'enhanced' by a few part number changes.
Richard

Return to DealerTrack-Arkona Users Forum