Case open since October 2008

Postby manchester honda » Fri Jun 12, 2009 9:51 am

Since I've seen some get response from these Arkona postings I'll give this a try. I have a case open since 10/2008. I've e-mailed a few times to check the status and get no response. After all this time I've lost the case number. Problem is ever time we bill a kit it switches manufactures from HN to OT. Not something that affects business, just a huge annoyance. Any help out there?
manchester honda

Postby wholesaleguy » Mon Jun 15, 2009 2:40 am

manchester honda,

It will default to the last part entry in your parts kits. If you sell a parts kit that has multiple part numbers and the last part number that is on the kit is in OT, it will default to the OT inventory.I checked you parts kits,and all your kits do have an OT part as the last entry.

Have a Great Day,
Ray Malaski
DealerTrack DMS Training-Installation

[This message has been edited by wholesaleguy (edited 06-15-2009).]

wholesaleguy

Postby manchester honda » Mon Jun 15, 2009 9:46 am

It didn't work. We've tried to switch the package around and the OT part number automatically defaults to the last number no matter which sequence the package is created. It used to work fine until one day in October it just switched. Any help would be appreciated.
manchester honda

Postby vtecmanager » Wed Jun 17, 2009 7:55 am

Same here as well.
vtecmanager

Postby wholesaleguy » Thu Jul 02, 2009 10:50 am

Sorry Guys,

I have been very busy with installs. I see what youre saying, when you have an OT part in your parts kit the kit sells the Manufacture parts first and the OT parts last, no matter what order you build your kit. Im sure this is a default setting that engineering would have to change. If you cant find your case number, you should call support they can locate it for you, or create a new one.

support (800)945-1028
wholesaleguy

Return to DealerTrack-Arkona Users Forum