Arkona! YUK! Support is Horrible!

Postby Think Now 2009 » Sat Jul 18, 2009 12:06 pm

We deleted this post because it contained the names, dealership names and phone numbers of along list of individuals. We have no idea if these individuals want their names associated with the post and as a general rule, we will delete similar posts.

We have also deleted a number of repetitive posts, by the same user. This is an improper use of this forum. This user has had his or her privileges revoked.
------------------
Did I Make You Think?

[This message has been edited by Forum Admin (edited 07-18-2009).]

[This message has been edited by Forum Admin (edited 07-18-2009).]

Think Now 2009

Postby Richard » Sun Jul 19, 2009 12:49 pm

Support WAS horrible for a short period of time right after the purchase of ARKONA by DealerTrack. To say that is still the case is utter and complete crap. Every time I've needed support in the last 3 months, I personally have seen the fastest response times I've ever seen, and we have been on Arkona since Oct 2004.

Of late, we have seen a lot of DSM "Plants" causing a ruckus on these forums. Let me assure you I am not a plant. I current work at and recieve my income at a GM dealership in Middle TN. I do not recieve ANY income from ANY DMS system provider, including ARKONA.

[This message has been edited by Richard (edited 07-19-2009).]

Richard

Postby tcollins » Wed Jul 22, 2009 7:43 pm

I have been lucky enough to find some very talented people at Arkona hidden in the corners, but I would say they are scarce. I find, anything beyond, "what button do I push next" gets me sent to a case number that I have to follow up on regularly to get results. The program itself is not without merit and certainly the price is appealing to all. Having spent 30+ years with systems that had incredible controls, I find Arkona lacking in that area and those that I have talked to privately have shared this same experience. For those that are new or are being trained to use Arkona, the system provides few barriers.
tcollins

Return to DealerTrack-Arkona Users Forum