New Forum moderator

New Forum moderator

Postby mbowers » Wed Jan 26, 2011 11:34 am

Jeff Painter is the new moderator for the DealerTrack/Arkona Forum.
mbowers

New Forum moderator

Postby Parts007 » Wed Jan 26, 2011 12:03 pm

Is Ray still with DealerTrack? He was very helpful with many issues I had..

Tony
Parts007

New Forum moderator

Postby DBates6668 » Wed Jan 26, 2011 2:44 pm

Hey Jeff Painter hope you are well!
DBates6668

New Forum moderator

Postby JPainter » Wed Jan 26, 2011 3:14 pm

Yes, Ray is still with DealerTrack and I hope he continues to post replies...as you said, his replies have been very helpful. I asked that my name be added as a moderator because CJ Pedler, who was listed as a DealerTrack moderator, is no longer with DealerTrack. Being officially listed as a moderator assures I will receive an email notification whenever a new post is made to our forum.

BTW, I am the director of product management for fixed ops for DealerTrack, and since joining the company 5 months ago I have found this forum to be very informative.
JPainter

New Forum moderator

Postby wholesaleguy » Thu Jan 27, 2011 9:26 am

Jeff,

Thanks for the kind words, I believe in our product and the direction we are heading, so I will always be an advocate to our DMS and will continue to be an active member here for the DMS, and anything else my experience may help with.
Im sure you will feel a worm welcome from our members here. Your experience in the industry is a great asset to the DMS, and only strengthens my belief in the fixed ops product and development. I have seen some great enhancements already with many more to come, and Im excited to deliver them to our customers.

-Ray
wholesaleguy

New Forum moderator

Postby Richard » Thu Jan 27, 2011 10:20 am

Ray, thanks for all your help.

Jeff, you got big shoes to fill.

------------------
GM Certified Parts Manager.
ASE P4 Certified.

http://agmpartsmanager.blogspot.com/

Views expressed by the author do not necessarily reflect those of My Employer.

Richard

Return to DealerTrack-Arkona Users Forum