Looking to make a site visit

Postby Bald Eagle » Thu Mar 03, 2011 11:08 am

Hello all,

I am considering moving to a position as the Parts Manager at a large Multi-franchise dealership group that may move to Dealertrack at some point in the future. I'm well versed in all things ADP and have used Reynolds as well. I can't seem to find anyone to talk to that has a large wholesale operation similiar to the one I would be in charge of should I make the switch. Does anyone fit this description? I would be happy to hop on a plane to see an operation in real time. What I am most interested in is seeing how you handle a large volume of parts in a wholesale warehouse environment from the time they arrive from the factory, are scanned in, then billed and shipped to customers. My past experience with ADP and Reynolds required writing some special reports and modifying processes to achieve the desired result (customer satisfaction). So I guess I want to see what a Dealertrack version of this model looks like. Sorry to ramble on... please let me know if you can help!

------------------
Bald Eagle
Bald Eagle

Postby wholesaleguy » Thu Mar 03, 2011 6:18 pm

I may be able to help wiht that.

ray.malaski@dealertrack.com
wholesaleguy

Postby JPainter » Tue Mar 08, 2011 9:54 am

I have the permission of one of our large wholesale customers to provide you with his phone number so you can contact him directly if you would like to discuss the DT DMS. He has been on DT for a couple years and he came off of an ADP system.

Please email me at jeffrey.painter@dealertrack.com and I will provide you with his contact information.

Jeff Painter
Director Product Management, Fixed Ops
DealerTrack DMS
JPainter

Return to DealerTrack-Arkona Users Forum