DEALER TRACK USER

DEALER TRACK USER

Postby TEXASMOPARDEALER » Wed Oct 10, 2012 11:15 pm

Hello, I am a new member here and it is very good to see that there is a spot here for dealer track users. After 15 years with r&r it's hard to get used to something different. My experience with dealer track so far is somewhat mixed. I find my speed as a counterman very much increased and the layout is great, all you have to do is remember your 2 digit codes (not 4 like r&r) and you will fly through the day. But sometimes if you make a mistake they can be hard to correct. My problem with arkona is there seems to be ton's of software bugs. Things that shouldn't happen but do anyway. When I went through training with this company we had no inventory to work with or customers on file to work with. So most of what I have learned has been on my own. A trial and error kind of thing. Trust me (lots of errors ). I only wish the best for this company because I think they are the wave of the future if they can only get their software bugs worked out. Customer service seems to vary depending on if you get a newbie or not. Sometimes I just wish I had someone to reach out to and say PLEASE FIX THIS! Well anyway it's good to know we have our own board. I suspect it will be growing due to what r&r and adp are charging these days.
TEXASMOPARDEALER

Return to DealerTrack-Arkona Users Forum