BDC advantage?

BDC advantage?

Postby ronp » Tue Jan 08, 2013 3:25 pm

Is there an advantage to using a BDC versus having the sales people call for follow up? or inbound calls for that matter.....
ronp

BDC advantage?

Postby JoniS » Tue Jan 08, 2013 7:40 pm

Great to hear from you...
salespeople "when handling phone ups" close at a rate of 4%...
Well trained BDC reps close at rate of 15-22%, and quite frankly I have teams that are higher than that!!
Its time we stop trying to make salespeople into "phone people".
Let's focus our sales teams to be the best at what they lovel.... "selling!'
and hire phone support to provide this IMPORTANT skill set!
let me know how else I can help
JoniS

BDC advantage?

Postby Jleelaughlin » Thu Jan 10, 2013 2:04 pm

I agree that salespeople are best handling the sales part of the business and to hire someone to handle the phone calls.

Right now, we're looking at hiring someone to do that exact job. Where would you say is the best place to recruit someone to handle those duties?
Jleelaughlin

BDC advantage?

Postby JoniS » Thu Jan 10, 2013 2:42 pm

there are several key areas in finding call team members -
"Circle of Influence" - Post the opening for the Customer care dept (BDC) on your website; with repair order receipts; announce at owner clinics.
You can also reward current employees by helping to recruit;
and of course our current e-advertising is great. Even Craigs list works and very affrodably - let me know if you need more guidance on this!
JoniS

Re: BDC advantage?

Postby ClarencePJ » Wed Feb 11, 2015 6:58 am

sales staff usually are greatest dealing with your product sales perhaps the enterprise and seek the services of someone to handle the device phone calls.

Today, we live considering selecting someone to accomplish this specific work. Wherever do you state is the foremost destination to generate prospects someone to handle individuals tasks?
ClarencePJ

Return to BDC Manager's Forum