ADP Billing

ADP Billing

Postby bth94131 » Mon Apr 02, 2007 8:15 pm

Any one else have trouble getting ADP billing to cooperate? I have the hardest time getting them to follow through for my clients. Seems whenever they get a letter from me to drop something from billing it takes months and plenty of phone calls to make it happen.
bth94131

ADP Billing

Postby Gerry Laughlin » Mon Apr 02, 2007 9:36 pm

I can feel your pain, everytime I try to drop something my fax is lost, 6 times, (sarcasm) but 2 time is not rare. Seems as though a computer company would know how to at least operate a fax machine.
Gerry
Gerry Laughlin

ADP Billing

Postby Matt Parsons » Thu Apr 05, 2007 1:35 pm

I would suggest the most effective way to handle a billing issue is to involve your local ADP rep/associate. That way you have someone you know working on your behalf to resolve any issue(s) you may have.
Matt Parsons

ADP Billing

Postby Gerry Laughlin » Thu Apr 05, 2007 4:57 pm

Matt,
Why does it always have to turn into an issue. You talk to the Rep first, they say contact billing. You call billing, billing says to fax in a request on company letterhead. So you fax a request, you wait, nothing happens, the next bill comes in, it is still on there, you call, they say they never got it, to fax it again, you fax it again, call back, leave a voice mail this time because the girl that handles it is in training in Zimbabwe. And so it goes. That what bth is talking about, and this time except for the Zimbabwe training I am not exagerating.
Gerry
Gerry Laughlin

ADP Billing

Postby texaslp » Thu Apr 05, 2007 5:26 pm

I send one notice, deduct if from my payment then forget about it. Eventually someone will call me.
texaslp

ADP Billing

Postby Matt Parsons » Thu Apr 05, 2007 9:31 pm

Gerry and others, the process should not be this complicated and I apologize if you have received the run around. If you have any future billing related issues you can always email me directly and I will engage.

Thanks for your continued patronage. Billing is an area that ADP is focusing on and attempting to make easier to understand and work with. As I am sure you are aware, we have literally hundreds if not thousands of products/services and configurations that we offer to dealers. An effort is underway that greatly streamlines the number of catalogue numbers as well as streamlining the processing of billing inquiries.

Matt

[This message has been edited by Matt Parsons (edited 04-06-2007).]

Matt Parsons

ADP Billing

Postby bth94131 » Tue Apr 10, 2007 12:00 am

Matt, there is theory and there is reality. The reality is some very simple things are what make ADP difficult to deal with. Try calling billing in El Paso (without saying who you are) and see how quickly they get back to you.

Of course there is nothing like having an actual problem and getting it addressed to really test the system. Those that really follow through will get their billing issues resolved (like myself), but you have to work for it harder than you would want to believe.
bth94131

ADP Billing

Postby Matt Parsons » Mon May 07, 2007 8:49 pm

ADP is implementing some new items with regards to our billing, billing processes, billing review, etc. If your store would like to be a pilot with regards to these changes, please email me directly and I will connect you with the billing group for inclusion.

Matt
Matt Parsons

Return to Dealers & General Managers