Sales Manager Training

Sales Manager Training

Postby Hawk » Wed Mar 17, 2004 10:50 pm

I am a small Chev-Cad Dealer/GM (40 N & U retail/mo) in a rural area looking to improve the sales department. My younger brother is the sales manager. We have some great people with good skills, but his (and my) sales management skills leave a little to be desired. I am looking for a referral to a consultant to help train my brother and I in good sales management. I would like someone who could visit our dealership and make an assessment based on our facility and sales staff. I prefer to have dealer referrals, please. Anybody you have used, heard about or even read about would be helpful. Public or private replies acceptable. Thanks for the help.

Tom Hawkins
Hawk

Re: Sales Manager Training

Postby fuzzmanmatt » Wed Aug 07, 2013 1:20 pm

Tom, I wish I worked for an owner like you who recognized the need for improvement, and the value of outside training. I wish you the best!
***** Cadillac, ***** ******, MI.
Not my employer's fault I post here!
fuzzmanmatt

Postby possum » Wed Aug 07, 2013 7:18 pm

9+ years later ...
possum

Postby fuzzmanmatt » Wed Aug 07, 2013 7:18 pm

possum wrote:9+ years later ...

HA! I just realized that. The bump brought it to the top. Ah well... such is things.
***** Cadillac, ***** ******, MI.
Not my employer's fault I post here!
fuzzmanmatt

Postby RobertMForsman » Thu Oct 17, 2013 7:36 am

I am doing a business most recent four year yet i have not more profit with my business what new bargain and advertising key if i study for my business.
Sales training
RobertMForsman

Postby meithcnul00 » Fri Aug 25, 2017 4:14 pm

Hello Robert,
I think you should seek help from a professional businessman who is making good profits from his business.
Thanks
meithcnul00

Return to Dealers & General Managers