Who's Calling vs. Callbright

Postby DealerProfit » Thu Sep 27, 2007 10:07 am

I've used them both, and prefer Call Bright for a variety of reasons including customer service
DealerProfit

Postby jazdale » Thu Sep 27, 2007 3:07 pm

*** What would be great ADP-Moderator is if you could link the inbound/outbound phone calls to your CRM system ***

It does!!

jazdale

Postby RoadSuess » Thu Nov 15, 2007 2:37 pm

Hi, I'm a Parts Manager who for some reason been thrown into selecting our next DMS. (A committee of 4 of us actually)
Anyhow, the big gripe all of our Dealerships has is the ADP CRM system which we paid big bucks for, doesn't do alot of what we were promised it would do.
After reading the posts on phone integration and such, it seems to me perhaps it is our in house people who do not have it set up right. (For example, we cannot get a "points" system to work for our customer base, it keeps making new customer numbers everytime a deal is made, and it is too cumbersome and time consuming to input a customer into the system.)
So, if someone could point me in the right direction, I would be extremely grateful.
Thanks,
Mark
RoadSuess

Postby jazdale » Thu Nov 15, 2007 5:08 pm

RoadSuess

You might want to start a different thread.

Sounds like your issues stem from an old policy of a new customer number for every car deal. Until that changes, you'll never get a true customer value or decent point system.

Concerning DMS shopping - we all promise duplication protection when adding customers. Please don't think that changing DMS vendors will suddenly fix this issue.

We can set up all sort of duplication rules, but if we chose to ignore them....

Find the root cause/reason and post back. The sooner we fix this, the sooner you can get what your seeking with CRM.
jazdale

Previous

Return to Dealers & General Managers