Who's Calling vs. Callbright

Postby Hawk » Wed Jul 25, 2007 12:08 pm

I am a small dealer looking at tracking phone numbers. Does anyone have an opinion on Who's Calling vs. CallBright? Thanks for your help.

Tom Hawkins
Hawk

Postby Lhansen » Wed Jul 25, 2007 7:08 pm

Are you looking at tracking or do you plan to use outbound message blasts?

Linda

------------------
Linda Graham Hansen
Auto Dealer Focus
www.autodealerfocus.com
Lhansen

Postby Hawk » Wed Jul 25, 2007 11:53 pm

Tracking...
Hawk

Postby Matt Parsons » Mon Jul 30, 2007 1:02 pm

What Dealer Management System are you using?
Matt Parsons

Postby Hawk » Mon Jul 30, 2007 1:36 pm

Right now....ADP Elite....why?
Hawk

Postby Matt Parsons » Mon Jul 30, 2007 3:57 pm

ADP offers this type of capability through our IPT phone systems which then integrate into the WebSuite platform (the current version of Elite). Have you taken a look at what ADP can offer with regards to this type of capability?

P.S., as you will see in my profile I work for ADP and would be happy to help for a rep to discuss these capabilities with you.
Matt Parsons

Postby slaskey » Thu Aug 02, 2007 8:52 am

Used em both.
good functionality in both
ability to use multiple numbers in both
ability to use time period based reporting for campaign management is nice in both

for me it comes down to price

ADP - hmmm I've heard about the reporting if you use ELITE and thier phone system, but not as a standalone function attached to a phone number.

What would be great ADP-Moderator is if you could link the inbound/outbound phone calls to your CRM system
slaskey

Postby Hawk » Thu Aug 02, 2007 10:30 am

Thanks, slasky....

I felt that they were equally good as well, which is why I needed help. I am leaning toward Callbright, but Who's calling has the unlimited numbers....gives you lots of flexibility....but I may not need to have unlimited.....thanks again for the help.

Tom
Hawk

Postby slaskey » Thu Aug 02, 2007 5:40 pm

something else I like about WHos CAlling - is the mapping feature - where did the calls come from on a map - great for taregetting your efforts.
slaskey

Postby Lhansen » Fri Aug 03, 2007 9:17 pm

Who's Calling can also capture e-mails and build a very nice looking e-mail campaign for you. I think Callbright has a similar feature. Explore what you already have before venturing out into something that costs more $$. Also, check for co-op type funds or reduced fees from your manufacturer.

Linda

------------------
Linda Graham Hansen
Auto Dealer Focus
www.autodealerfocus.com
Lhansen

Next

Return to Dealers & General Managers