CDK DOWNLOAD

Re: CDK DOWNLOAD

Postby marko65 » Tue Aug 13, 2019 9:17 pm

hey fixed manager,

I called CDK to find out how to adjust part quantities without showing it a sale. They said there wasn't a program that I could do that.

When I do a return I don't want to just put the part on DEL status . I want history.

What do you use to not show any sales?
Will DS do it for you?
marko65

Postby Zep33 » Wed Aug 14, 2019 11:04 am

Try using Supplemental from the drop down box in IRE and choose add lines for the parts you want to manually order. If a part is not in the system, it will tell you and you can go to PM right from there and add it.

Not sure what DEL status is referring to but you don't lose history with a part that's on delete status. PDA will still show everything

IRE is great - just sounds like you need someone to walk you through all the things it can do
Zep33

Postby bsnyder723 » Wed Aug 14, 2019 12:54 pm

marko65 wrote:hey fixed manager,

I called CDK to find out how to adjust part quantities without showing it a sale. They said there wasn't a program that I could do that.

When I do a return I don't want to just put the part on DEL status . I want history.

What do you use to not show any sales?
Will DS do it for you?

I use MSR (multiple stock returns). It removes the quantity, can also set status to DEL and can remove Bin Locations. And it doesn't show up as a sale
bsnyder723

Previous

Return to Parts Managers