CAGES

CAGES

Postby JGROSS1978 » Fri May 14, 2021 3:25 pm

Anybody else having problems getting cages for returns out of Charlotte? Send email to DHL that gets read but no response? Got a pile of bumper covers to send back :x
JGROSS1978

Re: CAGES

Postby mdishong » Fri May 14, 2021 4:19 pm

JGROSS1978 wrote:Anybody else having problems getting cages for returns out of Charlotte? Send email to DHL that gets read but no response? Got a pile of bumper covers to send back :x

Take an old bumper cover box and put as many in that you can. Just remove all labels from the box before returning. Make sure all covers have the core sticker on each one.
mdishong

Postby olepartsguy » Tue May 18, 2021 6:38 pm

FIND OUT WHO YOUR DRIVERS BOSS IS . WE USE DAY & ROSS HERE USED TO BE DLI SAME BOSS.I EMAIL HIM OR CALL HIM DIRECTLY AND HE USUALLY OBLIGES. MAYBE 2 DAYS LATER BUT THAT IS OKAY WITH ME. I RARELY GET CAGES ANYWAY. SO WHEN I DO GET ONE I WILL ALSO HANG ONTO SOMEWHERE TILL I NEED IT. DO YOU GET EMAILS FROM SOMEONE TELLING YOU YOUR SHIPMENTS WILL BE LATE? I WOULD START EMAILING THAT PERSON.
olepartsguy

Postby JGROSS1978 » Wed May 19, 2021 2:05 pm

olepartsguy wrote:FIND OUT WHO YOUR DRIVERS BOSS IS . WE USE DAY & ROSS HERE USED TO BE DLI SAME BOSS.I EMAIL HIM OR CALL HIM DIRECTLY AND HE USUALLY OBLIGES. MAYBE 2 DAYS LATER BUT THAT IS OKAY WITH ME. I RARELY GET CAGES ANYWAY. SO WHEN I DO GET ONE I WILL ALSO HANG ONTO SOMEWHERE TILL I NEED IT. DO YOU GET EMAILS FROM SOMEONE TELLING YOU YOUR SHIPMENTS WILL BE LATE? I WOULD START EMAILING THAT PERSON.

Get emails every day since March saying truck is going to be late. They read my emails including the manager but that's all they do. Got 3 cages this month.
JGROSS1978

Return to Parts Managers