APRIL PASE RPL CALCULATIONS

APRIL PASE RPL CALCULATIONS

Postby Torgy » Tue Apr 16, 2024 8:33 pm

Now that the waiver for RPL has ended I have noticed that we have dropped below the 90% threshold, and I am wondering if a lot of dealers have also dropped. To me it appears that when the waiver stopped us dealers who purchased these parts outside of RIM are now being punished for doing so, after being told to do so. Am I not understanding something with the calculations for April?
Torgy

Re: APRIL PASE RPL CALCULATIONS

Postby PartsOnBackorder » Mon Apr 22, 2024 8:38 pm

I have brought this up several times to the reps and to the PASE help desk , pretty much their stance is so sorry too bad .

To make matters worse the ( project October ) bulls*** has destroyed the PASE dashboard and all the numbers on it . The 12-month purchase baseline and the Rolling 6 month is blown out and completely destroyed. So for the last half of September - October - beginning of November dealers were forced to keep their services doors open by getting parts elsewhere. So the natural form of progression is numbers TANK , they give us a mulligan pass for a few months as a band aid . Meanwhile now they take that away , re-instate the 15,000 OEC limits and the they get to save money because your PASE numbers are essentially missing about 6 weeks of purchase data . So GM saves money by not paying out , some dealers are going to drop in volume purchase tier position ( and oh yea they increased volume tier numbers as well ) ............. Just in time to help they are increasing the number of parts that are being sold in higher package quantity limits :D

The whole thing infuriates me to no end , we are loosing thousands a month since .............. thousands
PartsOnBackorder

Re: APRIL PASE RPL CALCULATIONS

Postby smoyer » Wed Apr 24, 2024 6:13 pm

as of this morning I am compliant rim 86.25/purchase loyalty 95.53/sales loyalty 92.60
smoyer

Return to Parts Managers