Another Brilliant GM Move

Another Brilliant GM Move

Postby FairyGodMother » Fri May 24, 2024 4:53 pm

So expect to have a lot of frustration and misinformation. I was just told by a chat DPAC agent today that they will no longer be in chat come the end of July and have no clue where they are going. Why do they have no clue? Because apparantly GM is shipping off the DPAC chat jobs overseas. So all those agents that you get that have broken english and on more than one occassion give us wrong information, are going to be the only chat agents. The rest are from what it sounds like getting let go because the overseas agents are cheaper. So GM who already doesn't pay them enough from what I have been told in the past, is now getting rid of them. Man, GM is on a roll lately with the brilliant ideas between this and the DRO to CSO changes. Guess I am going back to phone calls and just hanging up and recalling if I don't get one of the Saginaw people because I hate being lied to. End of rant. Hope all is well with everyone else. It has been busy here because of all these completely unnecessary delays at PDCs and having to juggle with all of that. I recently created a spreadsheet (per the advice of one of my favorite chat agents) for tracking orders on the side in case PWB+ goes bipolar. What do the rest of you do on the side to track that kind of stuff? We have an in house system but it always messes up our orders so I don't use it for placing orders anymore, also per the advice of one of my other favorite chat agents.
FairyGodMother

Re: Another Brilliant GM Move

Postby Denise Trimble » Fri May 24, 2024 8:02 pm

Salty attitude here, on that , so I will just reply:

I sincerely hope everyone has a good Memorial Day weekend. Raising a glass in honor to all who are serving and to those who have served!
Denise Trimble

Postby FairyGodMother » Tue May 28, 2024 3:28 pm

Denise Trimble wrote:Salty attitude here, on that , so I will just reply:

I sincerely hope everyone has a good Memorial Day weekend. Raising a glass in honor to all who are serving and to those who have served!

I hope you do too. Just frustrated with a lot of changes GM has made that they claim is for the better but seem to be making our lives a lot more difficult.
FairyGodMother

Postby partsguy99 » Tue May 28, 2024 9:34 pm

FairyGodMother wrote:

I hope you do too. Just frustrated with a lot of changes GM has made that they claim is for the better but seem to be making our lives a lot more difficult.

Oh, it's for the better all right. BETTER FOR THEM!
partsguy99

Postby jaybird62 » Tue May 28, 2024 10:35 pm

i tell all my non gm friends. dealing with gm is like what i would assume is dealing with the mafia.

this is the game, this is how you do things. Capish ?
jaybird62

Postby FairyGodMother » Wed May 29, 2024 9:54 pm

partsguy99 wrote:
FairyGodMother wrote:

Oh, it's for the better all right. BETTER FOR THEM!

Anything to save a dollar.
FairyGodMother

Return to Parts Managers