CORE CREDIT FROM WARRANTY

CORE CREDIT FROM WARRANTY

Postby Chmanning » Fri May 24, 2024 8:02 pm

My department just had to send a transmission core to the warranty center last week. This being my first core to have to go there, is there anything that I have to do to get my credit? Something about a $4000 core not going the the core return center makes me a little nervous. :shock:
Chmanning

Re: CORE CREDIT FROM WARRANTY

Postby 2longinparts » Fri May 24, 2024 8:15 pm

You have to submit the core charge on the warranty claim when they call them back. Your warranty clerk needs to enter it under Admin Allowance.
2longinparts

Postby Chmanning » Wed May 29, 2024 9:04 pm

I talked with my service manager to get the process going, thank you for the info. :D
Chmanning

Postby jaybird62 » Wed May 29, 2024 9:47 pm

Chmanning wrote:I talked with my service manager to get the process going, thank you for the info. :D

I got to the point i just add them... i am doing the return anyway.. go into warranty management, search by job card,put in the job card number, click "credit/debit" then click adjustment.

on every return they request you can add an admin fee of 25.00, then if it has a core the core amount goes in freight and postage for some reason.. when you put in an amount, the core drop box appears...at the bottom i put in the comment box it is for wpc admin fee and core charges. i print screen it and give it to my warranty clerk.

sometimes they cancel, depending on how much adjusting she has done to each claim. so she has to watch them. the core credit comes back in the warranty schedule, so it has to be moved.
jaybird62

Return to Parts Managers