We want the Parts...YOU CAN'T *HAVE* THE PARTS !

We want the Parts...YOU CAN'T *HAVE* THE PARTS !

Postby memorial34 » Fri Jul 26, 2024 5:34 pm

84135650 Exhaust gasket. None on hand at my local (030) PDC. Ordered CSO for customer qty 1, of course changes to qty 5 and backorders. Try to add SPAC case, "Quantity does not exist for this vehicle." Contact DPAC on chat, and this is the BS scripted response I get: "I have good news! As I checked, there's no need to upgrade the order to a SPAC case since there are stocks at various US facilities, pieces in transit and open receipt and the estimated delivery date to your dealership falls between 07/26/2024 to 08/05/2024. You can check future updates in the Backorder Report in Parts Workbench Plus. Please note that these dates are estimates and subject to change."

REALLY? There's stock at various other locations??? You don't say?!? THAT"S WHY I WANT A SPAC CASE ADDED!

The second response from DPAC: "Sorry but if the part is urgently needed, it can be ordered as CSO3 as there are stocks available at various facilities. I'll be happy to assist you in placing the OVN order. Thank you."

I've been doing this for over 11 years, and I still cannot believe how much GM will fight to NOT send you a part. We all know the reason at this point: They will NOT pay to OVN anything they can get out of. Major backtracking since the strike to get the money back they lost. Screw the dealerships and customers.
memorial34

Re: We want the Parts...YOU CAN'T *HAVE* THE PARTS !

Postby FairyGodMother » Mon Jul 29, 2024 3:00 pm

My case in point about the chat agents. There is stock at facilities within the US (only four though, the rest of the stock is at either a Canada facility or processing/storage facility) so yeah DPAC can't add a SPAC to it. They took DPACs ability away to force orders thanks to the wondergful strike from last tear, so agents can't force it to go from one facility to another anymore on their side which would just be oh too easy so we can't have that right? If you ordered it CSO1 that means it will go to the admin, and if there is no stock there, then it will check the rest of your chain. If there is none within the chain, it will backorder at your admin. Thank you GM for your new order writing process. Only way to avoid that is place it as a CSO3 which means extra freight charges to the order that GM doesn't have to pay. Goody right?
FairyGodMother

Postby Denise Trimble » Tue Jul 30, 2024 9:18 pm

memorial34 wrote:The second response from DPAC: "Sorry but if the part is urgently needed, it can be ordered as CSO3 as there are stocks available at various facilities. I'll be happy to assist you in placing the OVN order. Thank you."

..."this is a recording"........ :roll:
Denise Trimble

Postby Denise Trimble » Wed Aug 21, 2024 6:31 pm

GCUS-9-16503

Well it's about f'n time! Referrals are back, friends...
Denise Trimble

Postby jaybird62 » Wed Aug 21, 2024 7:18 pm

Denise Trimble wrote:GCUS-9-16503

great news.. now can we have the later cso sweep orders.. and the automatic ovn shipping on service lane parts referrals ? that wouldd be awesome...
jaybird62

Postby swilbs » Wed Aug 21, 2024 8:35 pm

How did you get this info?
swilbs

Postby Denise Trimble » Thu Aug 22, 2024 1:19 pm

swilbs wrote:

GM e-mails. I PM'd you.
Denise Trimble

Postby FairyGodMother » Mon Sep 09, 2024 11:22 pm

Denise Trimble wrote:
swilbs wrote:

GM e-mails. I PM'd you.

Yeah I yipped for joy and it echoed across our shop when I saw this. About time they bring it back.
FairyGodMother

Postby AlanHomes » Wed Sep 11, 2024 3:51 pm

Almost along the same line, ordered a part on September 4, wrote to 076. Still has not shipped. Got the crickets and Kamala Harris word salad with I asked whom was going to get off their penguin butt at the warehouse and kick some ass.
AlanHomes

Return to Parts Managers