REYNOLDS EASIEST WAY

REYNOLDS EASIEST WAY

Postby Brasco » Thu Aug 15, 2024 7:13 pm

GM Dealer new to Reynolds, looking for an inventory report that lists everything numerically by group # and part# then bin#, like basically wanting everything listed by group # showing what bin because the previous helper if you want to call him that would just put something to any bin and I am wanting to get it corrected where everything is located by group #, an example would be all alternators group 2.275 I want all in the same bin numerically correct, thanks
Brasco

Re: REYNOLDS EASIEST WAY

Postby jaybird62 » Fri Aug 16, 2024 3:23 pm

Brasco wrote:GM Dealer new to Reynolds, looking for an inventory report that lists everything numerically by group # and part# then bin#, like basically wanting everything listed by group # showing what bin because the previous helper if you want to call him that would just put something to any bin and I am wanting to get it corrected where everything is located by group #, an example would be all alternators group 2.275 I want all in the same bin numerically correct, thanks

it has been 20 some years since we had reynolds... but back then you could build that report in the report generator qoh >1 bin group partnumber.. back then reynolds was super helpful setting up reports
jaybird62

Postby 2longinparts » Fri Aug 16, 2024 5:22 pm

I think this might be what you are looking for. Go to Tools tab up top. scroll down to Physical Inventory. Slide over to Create Inventory pad 2302. In the inventory type box click on annual. Next to the Bins button click on down arrow and + sign. From here you can select specific bins to look at. For zero on hand parts click on yes. Sorting is what you're looking for. Option 3 lets you sort by group then part number.
2longinparts

Postby Chevyspd » Thu Sep 19, 2024 1:01 pm

In Ignite, go up to Reports->Investment->Extended Value. Leave all fields blank except the sort sequence. You can choose by Group/Part. Run the report, then export it to a spreadsheet. Then you can sort it in any fashion you want for whatever column you need. Depending on your store, it may be a huge list. It will list all physical extended value. Great report for many other uses as well.
Chevyspd

Return to Parts Managers