R&R SPECIAL ORDERS

R&R SPECIAL ORDERS

Postby Colin W » Thu Jun 23, 2005 7:25 pm

When receiving in 2062 you can send messages to service advisor or tech to let them know when Sp-ord parts are in. It shows up when they check the RO as a MAYDAY! Together with the other suggestions contributed, we have our bases covered. Good luck and don't be afraid to pester R & R, you are paying top dollar for support.

------------------
Colin W

R&R SPECIAL ORDERS

Postby petepuma01 » Fri Jun 24, 2005 8:15 am

Colin is correct but this assumes that you have the Service Dispatching/ESI application since Maydays only appear within those applications.

If your dealership has access to 3350, you have dispatching.
petepuma01

R&R SPECIAL ORDERS

Postby turbo59 » Tue Jul 19, 2005 10:07 pm

hey garyh

i am interested in your reports. as of monday, i have started using sop in rey$rey.

you can email me or call 573-442-9300 ask for daniel in parts.

i have to key in my numbers because we don't have automatic download to kia Dcs.

2064 don't give me all of my info i need.

thanks for any help.

turbo59
turbo59

R&R SPECIAL ORDERS

Postby PaulB » Wed Jul 20, 2005 9:41 am

We are able to collect the sales tax as well with the SD function. Sales tax in MA is 5%, so deposit amount is P105 (the "105 being 105% of the sale price; change it to match your local sales tax rate) -- it figures the total. It will prompt that "deposit amount is greater than sales price accept y/n" just hit Y and move on. The only caution is on your total screen be wary of an odd penny leftover -- you might have to adjust the deposit amount +/- $0.01 to compensate.
PaulB

R&R SPECIAL ORDERS

Postby bubba88 » Tue Aug 23, 2005 10:57 pm

Two things:
2028- give access to your service advisors as well.

RU Online has multiple Free recorded classes about Special orders

Enjoy
bubba88

Previous

Return to Parts Managers