gm tire central

Re: gm tire central

Postby Parts007 » Fri May 28, 2021 6:03 pm

Well I am glad someone else complained about this. To have to bring up two windows and search for tires is ridiculous!
Parts007

Postby torgy123 » Thu Dec 16, 2021 6:06 pm

it would be nice if you could manually override the prices for price match quotes. You can tell a customer that we will match the price that they bring in, but they still want to know our price out the door with our addons. It sucks to have to manually calculate it out and make a mess on of a quote.
torgy123

Postby Denise Trimble » Wed Dec 29, 2021 3:39 pm

torgy123 wrote:it would be nice if you could manually override the prices for price match quotes. You can tell a customer that we will match the price that they bring in, but they still want to know our price out the door with our addons. It sucks to have to manually calculate it out and make a mess on of a quote.

Most of the tire distributors have a place to do that in their respective websites. You can usually do a "compare" sheet for the customer as well.
Denise Trimble

Postby torgy123 » Tue Jan 04, 2022 6:25 pm

Most of the tire distributors have a place to do that in their respective websites. You can usually do a "compare" sheet for the customer as well.[/quote]

I know with our distributors we can do this, but again, there we are taking more time and steps to complete one task.
torgy123

Postby AlanHomes » Thu Jan 06, 2022 3:40 pm

Denise Trimble wrote:
Ichabod Farquar wrote:Did anyone have a heads up this is coming? Perhaps you might want to look at your settings because Monday you will not be able to see what you had set-up. And they may not transfer or you may only get part of the set-ups.

I realize GM is a big company. Although not nearly as large as they were when I began this "career." Still... Why do they do this? Why can't they tell us in advance of things like this. And for the love all things good - why can't things just work.

Our ATD rep told us about it a few weeks ago, then again last week.

You have an ATD rep? Ours will not stop by, and might as well be a ghost, think he is using the covid excuse. Or maybe the latest Buck Fiden excuse " I just do not have time to think".
AlanHomes

Previous

Return to Parts Managers