GM Plant 75 Follies ??

Re: GM Plant 75 Follies ??

Postby bigmac » Wed Jun 19, 2019 5:34 pm

PARTSPHIL wrote:
bigmac wrote:I think 058 Willow Run is getting as bad as Pontiac. This week I have had 2 parts coming out of 058 that were ordered last week. Both were SLP parts. Neither had any information except "written" until today. The first was sent by truck so will take a week. The second has a FedEx tracking number but only shows the label is created nothing else. SPAC says it will show up today. I doubt it.

I am on hold as I type this checking on a part out of 58. Ordered in time to make cutoff, service lane, showed stock in my local pdc, referred to 58......What the hell is going on ???????

been on hold for over 15 minutes now.......tick tock tick tock........

Edit....33 minutes and 21 seconds later all I know is that it did not ship. No reasoning why. It will ship today.

May ship by truck. Last 2 days the wait on SPAC is forever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
bigmac

Postby treedogg1992 » Thu Jun 20, 2019 12:51 pm

I have ordered a part number 13513408, it backordered with stock on hand. Called SPAC and they said it was hazardous and no one could ship it OVN therefore it will not process. In search part info it says Hazardous:N OVN:Y. I wonder if Amazon has all these problems getting parts from GM?
treedogg1992

Postby JGROSS1978 » Thu Jun 20, 2019 1:41 pm

treedogg1992 wrote:I have ordered a part number 13513408, it backordered with stock on hand. Called SPAC and they said it was hazardous and no one could ship it OVN therefore it will not process. In search part info it says Hazardous:N OVN:Y. I wonder if Amazon has all these problems getting parts from GM?

Nope they have it in stock!
JGROSS1978

Postby JGROSS1978 » Thu Jun 27, 2019 5:13 pm

My ASM was just here and I asked when 75 is going to be fixed and he said August :shock:
JGROSS1978

Postby ehiatt » Thu Jun 27, 2019 8:36 pm

Did anyone else watch the "important message from Tim Turvey, Global Vice President of Customer Care and Aftersales (CCA)" today?
We're so sorry, we're working day and night, we will make it right, we're all in this together, blah blah blah, etc. etc.

Here's what I think:
go on.jpg
go on.jpg (27.29 KiB) Viewed 3112 times
ehiatt

Postby bentwrench54 » Fri Jun 28, 2019 1:38 pm

ehiatt wrote:Did anyone else watch the "important message from Tim Turvey, Global Vice President of Customer Care and Aftersales (CCA)" today?
We're so sorry, we're working day and night, we will make it right, we're all in this together, blah blah blah, etc. etc.

Yup, I watched it. Watched him stand in their fancy little decorated room and spew out the same garbage and acronyms that the other two schmucks were talking about.

They get no sympathy from me.
bentwrench54

Postby SHANNA » Fri Jun 28, 2019 3:28 pm

DID ANYONE ELSE TRY THE EMAIL FOR TRACKING INFO?

WORKS AS WELL AS EVERYTHING ELSE GM HAS THIER HANDS ON LOL

SENT IN 2 SEPERATE EMAILS ON 2 DIFFRENT PIECES GOT THIS BACK FOR BOTH:

The order you have inquired about in the email below has been input into our system but has not shipped. We currently have no further information. Please reference the Pontiac Dealer Bulletin for more information.

Your options for this Order are:

1. Order another part if inventory is available at a different facility or if you have a manual SPRINT request.

2. Request a cancelation of the original order. Please note cancelation may not be possible and if you choose to order another part you may receive 2 pcs and approve receiving 2 pieces. Please submit your cancelation request with the following detailed information:
• Dealer Code
• Order Number
• Control Number
• Part Number
• SPAC Case Number (if applicable)
• SR Number
Note: If you do place an additional order and receive 2 pieces and choose to return the additional part, you can file for an MR8 and the part return will not go against your return reserve.

Pontiac RDC Email Support
SHANNA

Postby camaroman » Fri Jun 28, 2019 3:45 pm

After this fiasco they should allow us additional return reserve to help out. All of the BS (not body shops) we have been dealing with since this mess started has caused nothing but headaches for all of the dealers, employees and customers. I am willing to bet that customers have defected to other manufacturers due to the parts delays that have happened. Shame on management for letting this go on for so long.
camaroman

Postby bigmac » Fri Jun 28, 2019 4:00 pm

Shanna we tried to get information on a transmission we ordered on 06/14. same answerback. Only trouble is Pontiac is the only place with stock. Could try to cancel (usually a good way to get the part shipped) and reorder but wouldn't that just put us 2 weeks further behind?
bigmac

Postby bentwrench54 » Fri Jun 28, 2019 7:04 pm

bigmac wrote:Shanna we tried to get information on a transmission we ordered on 06/14. same answerback. Only trouble is Pontiac is the only place with stock. Could try to cancel (usually a good way to get the part shipped) and reorder but wouldn't that just put us 2 weeks further behind?

What transmission are you looking for? We just changed out a six speed part number 24279064 and we got it the next day from 051. Completely surprised the hell out of me because when I checked availability, the only facility with stock was 075.

:shrug:
bentwrench54

PreviousNext

Return to Parts Managers