GM Plant 75 Follies ??

Re: GM Plant 75 Follies ??

Postby PartScott » Tue May 07, 2019 3:59 pm

I have three DEF reservoir kits and a couple sets of brake pads coming from there that are being held hostage. No information available other than "they're working on it". :roll: Since the transition, I don't think that I have received a single part from 075.
PartScott

Postby JGROSS1978 » Tue May 07, 2019 6:07 pm

I have 5 sets of rear brake shoes dating back to 04/17 on RIM orders.
JGROSS1978

Postby wct54 » Wed May 08, 2019 12:40 pm

You’ve got to wonder who is running the asylum. Just to see if they might be any help, one of our people called the Service Parts ASSISTANCE Center, about an order that wrote to 075 on April 28TH.
They referred him to message GCUS-9-7724, which basically states don’t bother us about this.

GM is focusing on self driving cars while they can’t even get the IT to work in their parts warehouses.
Some companies strive to be world class, while others remain the class clown.
Last edited by wct54 on Wed May 08, 2019 7:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
wct54

Postby CHUCKINPARTS » Wed May 08, 2019 1:05 pm

My SPAC case for 84412924 that was CLOSED on 4/25 is now being shipped.......CROSSDOCK ...as of 5/3. WTF. As of today it left 075 on 5/3 and still has not reached the Michigan XDOC as of 5/8.Good news is I can tell the customer we should see it before the July 4th holiday. What a clusterf#$k. I think there are more people stocking shelves in your local grocery store than working in the Michigan crossdock. No urgency on any of this stuff. They dont know how embarrassing it is to tell the customer we dont have an air filter for their 2018 Equinox and we dont know when we will. They have to start stepping it up.....dont they??????
CHUCKINPARTS

Postby JGROSS1978 » Wed May 08, 2019 3:29 pm

Reference Number: GCUS-9-7690

Part Order Status Visibility and Part Invoicing Issue Update
Page Content
Subject: Part Order Status Visibility and Part Invoicing Issue Update
Chevrolet, Buick, GMC, and Cadillac Dealers:
On April 23, 2019, we completed the update of the warehouse management system at our Pontiac Redistribution Center (RDC) to an application called SAP Extended Warehouse Management (EWM). The new system is an upgrade that will ultimately improve warehouse functionality and ability to service you, our customers.
Shipment of Dealer orders resumed on April 23rd however, we are experiencing two issues impacting your ability to manage orders: lack of visibility to order status/tracking and intermittent order invoicing.
Work continues towards restoring visibility to order status, and we expect full functionality to be available on Monday, May 6. Please note that neither SPAC (Service Parts Assistance Center) advisors or your PDC Liaisons will have any additional information on order status until visibility is restored.
Dealers may intermittently receive shipments with no invoices. We are currently working to resolve this issue and will provide an update early next week.
We understand your frustration and apologize for any inconvenience this transition is causing. Thank you for your patience and support.
JGROSS1978

Postby SHANNA » Wed May 08, 2019 5:22 pm

JGROSS1978 wrote:Reference Number: GCUS-9-7690

Part Order Status Visibility and Part Invoicing Issue Update
Page Content
Subject: Part Order Status Visibility and Part Invoicing Issue Update
Chevrolet, Buick, GMC, and Cadillac Dealers:
On April 23, 2019, we completed the update of the warehouse management system at our Pontiac Redistribution Center (RDC) to an application called SAP Extended Warehouse Management (EWM). The new system is an upgrade that will ultimately improve warehouse functionality and ability to service you, our customers.
Shipment of Dealer orders resumed on April 23rd however, we are experiencing two issues impacting your ability to manage orders: lack of visibility to order status/tracking and intermittent order invoicing.
Work continues towards restoring visibility to order status, and we expect full functionality to be available on Monday, May 6. Please note that neither SPAC (Service Parts Assistance Center) advisors or your PDC Liaisons will have any additional information on order status until visibility is restored.
Dealers may intermittently receive shipments with no invoices. We are currently working to resolve this issue and will provide an update early next week.
We understand your frustration and apologize for any inconvenience this transition is causing. Thank you for your patience and support.

EDIT....
THEY MEANT MAY 16TH.....OF 2020......... :(
SHANNA

Postby greenthumb-38 » Wed May 08, 2019 7:26 pm

Could this be just a "glitch", you know, a "computer glitch".

Based on Webster's definition, it is not a glitch.

glitch (noun); a minor problem that causes a temporary setback, see "snag".

This problem at 75 is neither minor or temporary. It is a rather large glitch, the size you can drive a big rig through !!

Seems that the online urban dictionary definition for "cluster" is more a kin to the situation.
greenthumb-38

Postby X476 » Wed May 08, 2019 9:48 pm

Notice they said they have fixed the billing problem first!. So now you will be billed for the parts we can't find or ship.
X476

Postby bentwrench54 » Thu May 09, 2019 2:23 pm

So in my email this morning is a message from my DMA about a special promotion QPO on brakes.

WTF.....

You can't even send me parts for stuff that I've got in the shop now that's broken, why should I buy MORE shit to sit on my shelf?

:roll:
bentwrench54

Postby marko65 » Fri May 10, 2019 11:26 am

GM IS FOR PROFIT. FIXING THINGS COST TO MUCH.
marko65

PreviousNext

Return to Parts Managers