RIM purchase loyalty

Re: RIM purchase loyalty

Postby cain555 » Fri May 03, 2019 10:44 pm

Nice. Thanks y'all
cain555

Postby camaroman » Thu Jul 18, 2019 2:57 pm

I just sent my DMA the following email in reference to the loyalty game. Please feel free to use it if you feel it fits your situation.

There is not a one Parts Manager that should have to jump through the hopes to make sure their numbers are where they are supposed to be. The fiasco at 075 and the domino effect it has caused is not the fault of any of us at the dealerships. GM should be waving that requirement until they get this mess squared away, we are doing enough extra work trying to find parts to satisfy the customers as it is. Look at our track record for reference and you can see we have been in the mid 90’s all along. Currently we are at 89.86%, I do not even remember what the number is, since it has never been an issue for us before. Please forward this to who ever you feel is appropriate.
camaroman

Postby LivinDaDream » Thu Jul 18, 2019 3:55 pm

postby camaroman » Thu Jul 18, 2019 9:57 am
I just sent my DMA the following email in reference to the loyalty game. Please feel free to use it if you feel it fits your situation.

There is not a one Parts Manager that should have to jump through the hopes to make sure their numbers are where they are supposed to be. The fiasco at 075 and the domino effect it has caused is not the fault of any of us at the dealerships. GM should be waving that requirement until they get this mess squared away, we are doing enough extra work trying to find parts to satisfy the customers as it is. Look at our track record for reference and you can see we have been in the mid 90’s all along. Currently we are at 89.86%, I do not even remember what the number is, since it has never been an issue for us before. Please forward this to who ever you feel is appropriate.

HERE! HERE!! well said! :)
LivinDaDream

Postby JGROSS1978 » Thu Jul 18, 2019 4:58 pm

Go look at your back order report in workbench. I had over 180 rim parts on back order. Some as far back as April. Pretty sure 75 is to blame. My % is usually 96-97 right now 94.2. Upgraded them to cso/vip.
Got over 100 in so far. Just started this last week. Lets see if the % jumps.
JGROSS1978

Postby LivinDaDream » Thu Jul 18, 2019 5:26 pm

uh .. yea ... you better PRINT your backorder list while you're in there b/c you know that when they transition 075 back to the OLD system, they are gonna lose whatever orders have been "written" but never shipped; that's if they don't lose ALL the orders in Global and we'll need to start over from scratch next week. :roll: :evil:

Be warned. Expect the worst, hope for the best !!
LivinDaDream

Postby LOKI1 » Thu Jul 18, 2019 5:42 pm

We are a small store here, I had 29 lines on my rim order today and 12 were B/O. Not including the referral's.
LOKI1

Postby Lutom » Thu Jul 18, 2019 6:35 pm

camaroman wrote:I just sent my DMA the following email in reference to the loyalty game. Please feel free to use it if you feel it fits your situation.

I sent a similar email to my DMA this morning. Same situation, we're always 95%+ and me ordering cases of PF2257 oil filters off RIM (because GM can't supply them and we were getting low) put me at 89% today. His response?

"I’m sorry I can’t change the rules or make an adjustment based on the situation. I’m confident you have time to finish the month about 90%."

Got it. I'll just potentially lose my PASE money and RIM returns for next month because GM can't supply me with OIL FILTERS. Guess I'm the a**hole for trying to take care of my customers, because GM sure isn't anymore.
Lutom

Postby jgriffin2112 » Thu Jul 18, 2019 7:32 pm

Through the first 2 quarters we averaged 97.11%
jgriffin2112

Postby bsnyder723 » Fri Jul 19, 2019 2:03 pm

compliance, right around 88
purchase and sales loyalty, low 90's
It's their game, I just try and play by the rules as closely as possible :lol:
bsnyder723

Previous