CAN ANYONE GET THROUGH TO SPAC

Re: CAN ANYONE GET THROUGH TO SPAC

Postby bentwrench54 » Fri Jul 12, 2019 8:43 pm

Been on the phone with SPAC for 15 minutes now, 10 of which on hold, and they're celebrating someone's birthday? Could barely hear the rep over the phone. I pointedly said to the rep that with the current state of affairs at GM, I sure wouldn't be celebrating much.

This is already after I've gotten a defective part from SPAC and I've already been on the phone with them for an hour today.

I'm so goddamned mad at this point.
bentwrench54

Postby LivinDaDream » Fri Jul 12, 2019 9:29 pm

:P :P well ... that just cut 15 minutes off of your hold time ... the fact that it was someone's birthday today. My usual hold time is thirty minutes and then I talk to some nitwit that reads the script as GM has written it and I get NO assistance. It's IRONIC how this is called the SPAC "HELP DESK" ... kinda like the 855-GM-CARES bullcrap :lol: :lol:
LivinDaDream

Postby bentwrench54 » Mon Jul 15, 2019 2:15 pm

I've been waiting for 15 minutes now for a SPAC advisor on the online chat thing. Now I'm # 2 in queue.

That was after it took 5 tries to connect to the chat.

:shrug:

this is stupid. Shit stupid
bentwrench54

Postby X476 » Mon Jul 15, 2019 4:16 pm

The other day I was #18 in the que so I called also, advisor answered phone when I was #7 total of 37 minutes
X476

Postby bentwrench54 » Mon Jul 15, 2019 4:20 pm

X476 wrote:The other day I was #18 in the que so I called also, advisor answered phone when I was #7 total of 37 minutes

:shock:
bentwrench54

Postby Zep33 » Tue Jul 16, 2019 8:10 pm

One of my guys was on hold for and hour and half twice today before it got disconnected. Got his case closed after a total of 4 hours on the phone

What a piece of shit company this has become. And it certainly didn't happen overnight. They really had to work at it to become this fucking pathetic
Zep33

Postby partsguy99 » Wed Jul 17, 2019 4:28 pm

Zep33 wrote:One of my guys was on hold for and hour and half twice today before it got disconnected. Got his case closed after a total of 4 hours on the phone

What a piece of shit company this has become. And it certainly didn't happen overnight. They really had to work at it to become this fucking pathetic

APPLAUSE! APPLAUSE! APPLAUSE! STANDING OVATION!!!!! APPLAUSE!!!!
partsguy99

Postby bentwrench54 » Wed Jul 17, 2019 6:18 pm

bentwrench54 wrote:Been on the phone with SPAC for 15 minutes now, 10 of which on hold, and they're celebrating someone's birthday? Could barely hear the rep over the phone. I pointedly said to the rep that with the current state of affairs at GM, I sure wouldn't be celebrating much.

This is already after I've gotten a defective part from SPAC and I've already been on the phone with them for an hour today.

I'm so goddamned mad at this point.

Well I'm even madder now. I called the dealer to see where my part is, since Fedex hasn't updated my tracking information. SPAC never sent the sprint label...

Three calls later, and twenty minutes into the third call, SPAC is calling the sprinting dealer to find out what happened.

This is AFTER I already called the dealer and found out that they never received the label.

I am thoroughly pissed off now. I point blank said to the SPAC rep to get me my part.
bentwrench54

Postby PartScott » Wed Jul 17, 2019 6:23 pm

bentwrench54 wrote:Well I'm even madder now. I called the dealer to see where my part is, since Fedex hasn't updated my tracking information. SPAC never sent the sprint label...

Three calls later, and twenty minutes into the third call, SPAC is calling the sprinting dealer to find out what happened.

This is AFTER I already called the dealer and found out that they never received the label.

I am thoroughly pissed off now. I point blank said to the SPAC rep to get me my part.

They appreciate your patience. :lol:
PartScott

Postby bentwrench54 » Wed Jul 17, 2019 7:40 pm

PartScott wrote:
They appreciate your patience. :lol:

Thanks man...

At this point, all I can do is laugh. :lol: :lol:
bentwrench54

PreviousNext

Return to Parts Managers