OPEN ORDERS GM

OPEN ORDERS GM

Postby Rykid50 » Wed Jul 03, 2019 1:59 pm

Over 30K in open orders...… mostly back orders. Is this a joke????????????????????????????????
Rykid50

Re: OPEN ORDERS GM

Postby JGROSS1978 » Wed Jul 03, 2019 5:31 pm

RIM orders as far back as March with 1-5 numbers unfilled (NO INVERTORY AVAILABLE). Somewhere around 50. GM wants to do QPO orders to increase their sales???? Send me my RIM parts and that will do it!
JGROSS1978

Postby CHUCKINPARTS » Tue Jul 09, 2019 7:38 pm

WTF GM………… I just received a SPAC case that was closed to 075 back in April. Like I need it now!!!
Please GM………. You have to stop the experiment at Pontiac. IT DOESN’T F#$%KING WORK. If you have been working around the clock, like Tim Turvry says, for over two and a half months and have not got it fixed by now………ITS NOT GONNA!!! Can anyone say Center of learning HMMMM.
I don’t know what rumor is real, supplier issues,union issues, computer issues or what the F#*K ever it is. STOP!!!! Something is going on but I don’t know what. You can’t have a plant issue disrupt the entire depot chain with backorders and total confusion without hearing that someones ass is in someones hands. They have to realize what the perceptions the customer has and the real observations that dealers have. I don’t know about you but I don’t like people laughing at me and thinking I’m a total boob. Someone needs to take control of this daycare called Pontiac and start fixing the problems that are permeating throughout the nation. No more pep talks, no more BS. FIX IT NOW!
CHUCKINPARTS

Postby LOKI1 » Wed Jul 10, 2019 12:49 pm

CHUCKINPARTS wrote:WTF GM………… I just received a SPAC case that was closed to 075 back in April. Like I need it now!!!
Please GM………. You have to stop the experiment at Pontiac. IT DOESN’T F#$%KING WORK. If you have been working around the clock, like Tim Turvry says, for over two and a half months and have not got it fixed by now………ITS NOT GONNA!!! Can anyone say Center of learning HMMMM.
I don’t know what rumor is real, supplier issues,union issues, computer issues or what the F#*K ever it is. STOP!!!! Something is going on but I don’t know what. You can’t have a plant issue disrupt the entire depot chain with backorders and total confusion without hearing that someones ass is in someones hands. They have to realize what the perceptions the customer has and the real observations that dealers have. I don’t know about you but I don’t like people laughing at me and thinking I’m a total boob. Someone needs to take control of this daycare called Pontiac and start fixing the problems that are permeating throughout the nation. No more pep talks, no more BS. FIX IT NOW!

Thanks for putting in words the exact way I feel!
LOKI1

Postby EH427 » Wed Jul 10, 2019 2:34 pm

I run two stores, and one of my order clerks at the smaller store did not know to upgrade rim backorders to CSO.
So we went back to Feb. 1st and did them all yesterday.
We received 75 packages today from FedEx overnight. Mostly for wiper blades and air filters for stock.
I cannot fathom how much GM is paying in shipping.
EH427

Postby JGROSS1978 » Wed Jul 10, 2019 4:49 pm

I also did not know you could change a DRO to a CSO. Please explain.
JGROSS1978

Postby PartScott » Wed Jul 10, 2019 5:05 pm

JGROSS1978 wrote:I also did not know you could change a DRO to a CSO. Please explain.

When your RIM order is placed, a lot of times if the parts are not stocked at your local PDC, it will simply backorder at that PDC instead of referring to one that has stock. Look at your RIM order status on Global Disconnect. When you see a line that is backordered you can click on the box for that line and choose the "Upgrade Selected Back-order to CSO/VIP" button and then the parts will refer to another facility.

I made it a practice early on to check the RIM orders every morning and upgrade what shows as backordered...which here lately has been quite a few parts.
PartScott

Postby JGROSS1978 » Wed Jul 10, 2019 5:36 pm

Thanks!! I tried about 50 numbers. Would not let me upgrade :?
JGROSS1978

Postby JOES924 » Wed Jul 10, 2019 7:32 pm

If you upgrade a DRO to CSO that part with that order number is no longer RIM protected. If it Is a fast moving part that is not a problem but it is slow RIM will RAMM it to you and not allow a return. Be selective on what you upgrade.
JOES924

Postby PartScott » Wed Jul 10, 2019 7:54 pm

JOES924 wrote:If you upgrade a DRO to CSO that part with that order number is no longer RIM protected. If it Is a fast moving part that is not a problem but it is slow RIM will RAMM it to you and not allow a return. Be selective on what you upgrade.

Source for this info? Asking for a friend....
PartScott

Next

Return to Parts Managers