Lower control arms for Trax recall

Re: Lower control arms for Trax recall

Postby PartScott » Tue Jul 16, 2019 5:05 pm

reig34 wrote:Is that a bulletin number you are referencing? I tried to pull it up in Global.

Bob

I haven't been able to get anything to pull up in Global lately...I thought it was just me.

***Do not reply to this message, this mailbox is not manually monitored***
Reference Number: GCUS-9-8049

Part Ordering Update – 95328052 and 95328053 for Safety Recall A182202370
Chevrolet, Buick, GMC, and Cadillac Dealer Parts Managers:
Orders for Part Numbers 95328052 and 95328053 submitted after 8:15 p.m. E.D.T., Friday, July 12, 2019 will be held in an offline table prior to being processed for shipping. You will not have the ability to upgrade any orders to a SPAC case once orders for these parts are moved to the offline table. You can determine order status for these parts by submitting a request via the Supplemental Back-Order Report, please do not contact the Service Parts Assistance Center (SPAC) for this information.
The Supplemental Back-Order Report is located in GlobalConnect at: Departments > Parts > Applications > Parts Workbench > Part Order Processing Category > View Supplemental Backorder Report.
The Supplemental Back-Order Report includes:
• Date of order entry
• Part number
• Dealer entered control number
Please continue to refer to your “involved vehicles listing” and follow the inspection procedure noted in bulletin A182202370 before ordering parts as only 35% of lower control arms are expected to need replacing. Due to limited initial parts availability, dealers are encouraged not to order recall parts for use as shelf stock.
These parts have an Order Writing Control in place and DROs (Daily Replenishment Orders) will cancel. Place orders as CSO (Customer Special Order) only. All orders will be reviewed prior to being filled and parts may have quantity limiters in effect.
Thank you for your patience and support.
PartScott

Re: Lower control arms for Trax recall

Postby Phil F » Wed Jul 17, 2019 8:02 pm

On my answer back today they are releasing 95328052 for shipment, but not the 95328053...REALLY!
Phil F

Previous

Return to Parts Managers