And so it begins

Re: And so it begins

Postby CADLOU » Fri Nov 08, 2019 1:48 pm

I have to give my local PDC a thumbs up. They have been pretty much pushing their stuff out. Two days wait on most of the regular CSO's. What is killing me is anything outside of my PDC.
CADLOU

Postby PartScott » Fri Nov 08, 2019 2:24 pm

CADLOU wrote:I have to give my local PDC a thumbs up. They have been pretty much pushing their stuff out. Two days wait on most of the regular CSO's. What is killing me is anything outside of my PDC.

Same here. Serviced out of 007 and my CSO's have been hitting next day. 076 seems to be better on current orders, but the stuff that was ordered during the strike is killing me...shipment numbers that aren't shipped. Don't get me started on 002...NOTHING is shipping from Chicago.
PartScott

Postby LOKI1 » Fri Nov 08, 2019 2:49 pm

The Michigan parts are my problem, Charlotte has helped us through this as best they could and they seem to be back to normal.
LOKI1

Postby bsnyder723 » Fri Nov 08, 2019 5:06 pm

CADLOU wrote:I have to give my local PDC a thumbs up. They have been pretty much pushing their stuff out. Two days wait on most of the regular CSO's. What is killing me is anything outside of my PDC.

My local PDC is current with my CSO orders.... still about 10 days behind on RIM orders.. Don't even get me started on 076!! They are the worst, I have a muffler that I've been waiting for since 10/02 Shows it was finally shipped on 11/5 but still hasn't been scanned in at the Michigan Crossdock. And now the customer is asking for payment assistance from GM!!!! You can't make this crap up my friends
bsnyder723

Postby AdamRich1785 » Sat Nov 09, 2019 2:17 pm

Anything out of michigan is killing me. Sent a guy 100 miles away for a 10 dollar hose that we've been waiting 3 weeks for. Absolutely crazy
AdamRich1785

Postby PartScott » Wed Nov 13, 2019 1:41 pm

PartScott wrote:Same here. Serviced out of 007 and my CSO's have been hitting next day. 076 seems to be better on current orders, but the stuff that was ordered during the strike is killing me...shipment numbers that aren't shipped. Don't get me started on 002...NOTHING is shipping from Chicago.

Well, it seems like most of my old stuff is now shipped. My 076 parts are still not at 007 and are showing to be 2 days late getting there, but my 002 parts should be to me tomorrow.

Now it seems like 087 is holding parts and not shipping.
PartScott

Postby PARTSCHEV » Wed Nov 13, 2019 5:56 pm

We'll need to hire more people just to wade through the spac cases and cancelled overnights. On a funny note. GM Customer Care called and wanted to know why a customers part was taking so long to get........had some fun with that one :) :lol: :lol:
PARTSCHEV

Postby CHUCKINPARTS » Thu Nov 14, 2019 3:19 pm

Received 2 to 3 inches of snow on Wednesday and it stopped by us at around 5: 00 pm. I assume it stopped sooner than that west of us. I get in to check in my last doubled RIM order (they been filling these at no better than 50%) and to my surprise……. NOTHING!!! DLI said route was canceled due to driver call off because of weather. I realized and told DLI we are totally FUCKED because if this snow fall is keeping them from driving we will never see another truck this winter. This is the third time in 2 weeks with no truck. I have over 70 SPAC cases and too many pieces to count stuck at 002,007,092,076,058,075. These parts are just sitting there without processing. You can’ SPAC , upgrade, escalate, or even cancel them. How do you tell these nit wits that these are all customers waiting to get their car fixed but someone at GM made the decision to NOT ship referral orders to other dealers they were to concentrate on their PDC dealers. A PDC told me that when I was begging them to release my order after holding it for weeks. Once they are released it takes so long to get through the crossdock you can’t give anyone even a guess when they will come in. I look like an asshole every day and with these shitbirds at GM I’m going to start acting like one. THANK YOU FOR YOUR PATIENCE WANTS TO MAKE ME PUKE!!!!
CHUCKINPARTS

Postby bentwrench54 » Thu Nov 14, 2019 4:39 pm

CHUCKINPARTS wrote: A PDC told me that when I was begging them to release my order after holding it for weeks.

I was basically told the same thing by my facing PDC, that they were taking care of their own customers before they start referring stuff.

I understand why, but that's only good if EVERY PDC stocked EVERY part.
bentwrench54

Postby X476 » Thu Nov 14, 2019 5:52 pm

bentwrench54 wrote:
CHUCKINPARTS wrote: A PDC told me that when I was begging them to release my order after holding it for weeks.

I was basically told the same thing by my facing PDC, that they were taking care of their own customers before they start referring stuff.

I understand why, but that's only good if EVERY PDC stocked EVERY part.

Fine then quit referring parts to the asshats so I have at least a slim chance in hell of getting something. I have a headlamp referred to 002 since 10-3-19 I don't have time to set on hold to find out nothing. :x
X476

PreviousNext

Return to Parts Managers