And so it begins

And so it begins

Postby NITROZ28 » Wed Oct 16, 2019 8:44 pm

GCUS-9-8506

Suspension of National Referrals for Customer Special Orders (CSO)
NITROZ28

Re: And so it begins

Postby bsnyder723 » Wed Oct 16, 2019 8:45 pm

Hopefully they approve the tentative agreement and get back to work ASAP.
bsnyder723

Postby WhoParted » Wed Oct 16, 2019 10:04 pm

Cant pull up the message on Global. Can you post on here please
WhoParted

Postby greenthumb-38 » Wed Oct 16, 2019 11:19 pm

Reference Number: GCUS-9-8506

Suspension of National Referrals for Customer Special Orders (CSO)
U.S. Chevrolet, Buick, GMC, and Cadillac Dealers:
As we begin limited receiving operations across the Parts Distribution (PDC) network, effective today we are suspending the referral of Customer Special Orders (CSO) through the national referral chain until further notice. Minimizing referrals will allow greater focus on the critical action of receiving which will give us a head start on replenishing inventory levels at the proper locations.
Effective October 16, 2019:
• Until further notice, CSO will not refer through the national chain if they cannot be filled at the first stocking location. Referrals will continue through the local referral chains where inventory can be shipped between facilities
• This change DOES NOT impact the referral of a CSO-3/4/5 (OVN). These orders will continue to utilize the national referral chain, if required
• If a part is required next day and inventory is not available in the first stocking facility, Dealers should order as a CSO-3/4/5 (OVN), per the current policies
• Dealers will still be able to claim freight charges on eligible warranty repairs
Ship Direct orders are not impacted by this change and will refer as normal.

Thank you for your continued loyalty and patience as we make necessary changes to support the overall health of the network.
greenthumb-38

Postby tmundal » Thu Oct 17, 2019 4:22 pm

Great... my local chain is 86 Reno, then 85 Los Angeles. LA sucks, and Reno is running out of stuff already.
tmundal

Postby smoyer » Thu Oct 17, 2019 9:14 pm

I put in 20 spac cases today just to have them ship out of other PDC's
smoyer

Postby bigmac » Fri Oct 18, 2019 12:59 pm

We are a small dealership and I counted up the back orders that show on global since the start of the strike...88. This doesn't include all the parts that wrote to facilities that are not shipping out or the parts that were backordered then cancelled. And it's not getting any better. the last RIM order over half the items are back ordered. Just how are we suppose to stay PASE compliant?
bigmac

Postby bsnyder723 » Fri Oct 18, 2019 1:11 pm

bigmac wrote:We are a small dealership and I counted up the back orders that show on global since the start of the strike...88. This doesn't include all the parts that wrote to facilities that are not shipping out or the parts that were backordered then cancelled. And it's not getting any better. the last RIM order over half the items are back ordered. Just how are we suppose to stay PASE compliant?

There's no way possible to stay PACE compliant... Just keep submitting adjustments to the same day adjuster and put in Due to UAW strike, GM unable to supply needed parts.. They have accepted everyone so far for me.... and I'm still only at 85% Go figure
bsnyder723

Postby smoyer » Fri Oct 18, 2019 3:28 pm

bsnyder723 wrote:
bigmac wrote:We are a small dealership and I counted up the back orders that show on global since the start of the strike...88. This doesn't include all the parts that wrote to facilities that are not shipping out or the parts that were backordered then cancelled. And it's not getting any better. the last RIM order over half the items are back ordered. Just how are we suppose to stay PASE compliant?

There's no way possible to stay PACE compliant... Just keep submitting adjustments to the same day adjuster and put in Due to UAW strike, GM unable to supply needed parts.. They have accepted everyone so far for me.... and I'm still only at 85% Go figure

Not wasting time on submitting the adjustments, pretty sure they will give another waiver same as last month
smoyer

Postby LOKI1 » Fri Oct 18, 2019 4:36 pm

I submitted an adjustment this morning on every non-rim part and every one was approved. It was like 15 min and the approval came through.
LOKI1

Next

Return to Parts Managers