And so it begins

Re: And so it begins

Postby Denise Trimble » Thu Nov 14, 2019 8:17 pm

All this would be great, if they actually go back and fill the orders which referred, while the facing PDC was out; now that they show stock! We have a lot of referrals from back when, and now they are in stock at the local depot. smfh
Denise Trimble

Postby PartScott » Tue Nov 19, 2019 1:43 pm

So is anyone else having CSO's from their facing PDC processed and shipped but not delivered? Order placed Thursday had two parts show up Friday with the remainder coming in Saturday. Most of Fridays order came in Saturday with the exception of a few pieces that arrived today. Two pieces of yesterdays order showed up today, and I can only expect (and hope) the rest of it shows up tomorrow. Normally when they hold lines, it just shows as written, but all of these orders have shown as processed and shipped, but not delivered.
PartScott

Postby TimK » Tue Nov 19, 2019 2:05 pm

NONE of my CSO's from Martinsburg arrived today.

They pulled the orders and they are sitting at the cross dock but the IDIOTs at DLI didn't bother to deliver them.

All I received were a couple of referrals.
TimK

Postby AdamRich1785 » Tue Nov 19, 2019 5:09 pm

truck was two hours late this morning and was missing half the stuff, and got a packing slip for another store.....002
AdamRich1785

Postby WiscoCheese » Tue Nov 19, 2019 5:23 pm

Truck (DLI) is not running today...driver was "calling off your route" they tried to "repower" it with no luck. But I am told I will receive my double order of next to nothing Wednesday. I can't make that up.

GM and DLI must be sucking the same oxygen.

And on a side note---I am 126 on "SPAC CHAT" It will be a huge waste of time. I'm chasing Medium Duty parts. GM gives zero fudge about Medium Duty.
WiscoCheese

Postby CADLOU » Tue Nov 19, 2019 7:59 pm

245 IN CHAT SUPPORT. All to find out why they keep canceling a CSO3 order even though it says it can be.
CADLOU

Postby TimK » Tue Nov 19, 2019 8:01 pm

CADLOU wrote:245 IN CHAT SUPPORT. All to find out why they keep canceling a CSO3 order even though it says it can be.

order it CSO and then make a SPAC case
TimK

Postby CADLOU » Tue Nov 19, 2019 8:14 pm

[quote="greenthumb-38"]Reference Number: GCUS-9-8506

Suspension of National Referrals for Customer Special Orders (CSO)
U.S. Chevrolet, Buick, GMC, and Cadillac Dealers:
As we begin limited receiving operations across the Parts Distribution (PDC) network, effective today we are suspending the referral of Customer Special Orders (CSO) through the national referral chain until further notice. Minimizing referrals will allow greater focus on the critical action of receiving which will give us a head start on replenishing inventory levels at the proper locations.
Effective October 16, 2019:
• Until further notice, CSO will not refer through the national chain if they cannot be filled at the first stocking location. Referrals will continue through the local referral chains where inventory can be shipped between facilities
• This change DOES NOT impact the referral of a CSO-3/4/5 (OVN). These orders will continue to utilize the national referral chain, if required
• If a part is required next day and inventory is not available in the first stocking facility, Dealers should order as a CSO-3/4/5 (OVN), per the current policies
• Dealers will still be able to claim freight charges on eligible warranty repairs
Ship Direct orders are not impacted by this change and will refer as normal.

Thank you for your continued l]
oyalty and patience as we make necessary changes to support the overall health of the network.[/quote

this is so much bs! I ordered a psrt cso3 it cancelled even thought 39 showed stock. I was told that I had to order it regular cso3. let it backorder then sprint it. What? WHY?
CADLOU

Postby PartsPlant81 » Tue Nov 19, 2019 8:16 pm

150 minutes waiting so far and I'm still #53 in the queue. And I am only trying to escalate a part that already has a SPAC case :o
PartsPlant81

Postby TimK » Wed Nov 20, 2019 2:01 pm

3 HOURS on hold to close out a SPAC case for a gas tank.

The rep tells me they won't close it out because it's a large part and must be within a 500 mile radius.

Great customer service.

GM is circling the drain.
TimK

PreviousNext

Return to Parts Managers