On hold now for........

Re: On hold now for........

Postby CADLOU » Thu Nov 07, 2019 8:04 pm

I went to chat and was told 138 before me. While waiting I called. It took an hour to get a SPAC to set up sprint pickup for me and I was at 38 on chat still. WTH!
CADLOU

Postby bentwrench54 » Thu Nov 07, 2019 8:22 pm

Update:

at one hour and fifteen minutes, rep from SPAC picks up. Here, the guy i spoke to the day before never processed the request but documented that he did.

We finally get the request completed at 5:00 yesterday.

I just spent 2 hours with SPAC chat trying to track down a transfer case that I ordered a week ago. I have to wait another day and then I can claim a shortage and re-order

This is ridiculous.
bentwrench54

Postby bsnyder723 » Thu Nov 07, 2019 10:24 pm

40 MINS AND COUNTING!!!!
bsnyder723

Postby bigmac » Fri Nov 08, 2019 3:07 pm

Had a dealer call me about Sprinting a part. Said ok. Couple of hours later Spac called and was suppose to fax a label. Label never showed so went to gmlooponedotcom and it shows there but cannot print it out. Tried 3 different computers to make sure not on our end. Tried to chat yesterday afternoon but could never get an agent to connect. Chatted this morning and asked them to email a label. Hour later and still no label by Fax or email.
bigmac

Postby CADLOU » Fri Nov 08, 2019 3:54 pm

So I ordered lifters for an Escalade both sets went on backorder and I spac cased them. They were both picked up by the SAME dealer. I received one set today. I checked tracking on the other and it said I would get them MONDAY BY 4:30. WHAT? I called FedEx and talked with a person within a minute or two. They tell me it while it was picked up at the same time, it was two day delivery. So, I called SPAC. Some 40 minutes later, I get told that it was the dealers fault because they are a lot of dealers are behind due to the strike. I was shocked into silence and just hung up the phone. 40 plus minutes of my life wasted in telling me a BS story. So, I will just wait till the set comes in and see who is telling me a lie as to who dropped the ball.
CADLOU

Postby Zep33 » Fri Nov 08, 2019 4:37 pm

Was the first label next day air?

The tracking # should be able to tell you if it was overnight or 2nd day too for the 2nd set

I know UPS will hold a 2nd day package and not deliver it until the 2nd day even if they have it available to deliver but Fedex will deliver stuff early if they can
Zep33

Postby PARTSCHEV » Fri Nov 08, 2019 5:18 pm

HOW NOT TO RUN A MULTI MILLION DOLLAR OPERATION.......
PARTSCHEV

Postby TimK » Fri Nov 08, 2019 7:55 pm

1HR 45 Min on hold to close out a SPAC case from another dealer.

Laser Focused.
TimK

Postby drapp » Fri Nov 08, 2019 8:12 pm

Info: All SPAC advisors are assisting other dealers. You are currently number 168 in queue. Thank you for your patience while you wait to be connected to an available advisor.
Info: All SPAC advisors are assisting other dealers. You are currently number 162 in queue. Thank you for your patience while you wait to be connected to an available advisor.
Info: All SPAC advisors are assisting other dealers. You are currently number 158 in queue. Thank you for your patience while you wait to be connected to an available advisor.
Info: All SPAC advisors are assisting other dealers. You are currently number 155 in queue. Thank you for your patience while you wait to be connected to an available advisor.
Info: All SPAC advisors are assisting other dealers. You are currently number 152 in queue. Thank you for your patience while you wait to be connected to an available advisor.
Info: All SPAC advisors are assisting other dealers. You are currently number 149 in queue. Thank you for your patience while you wait to be connected to an available advisor.
Info: All SPAC advisors are assisting other dealers. You are currently number 147 in queue. Thank you for your patience while you wait to be connected to an available advisor.
Info: All SPAC advisors are assisting other dealers. You are currently number 145 in queue. Thank you for your patience while you wait to be connected to an available advisor.
Info: All SPAC advisors are assisting other dealers. You are currently number 142 in queue. Thank you for your patience while you wait to be connected to an available advisor.
Info: All SPAC advisors are assisting other dealers. You are currently number 138 in queue. Thank you for your patience while you wait to be connected to an available advisor.
Info: All SPAC advisors are assisting other dealers. You are currently number 134 in queue. Thank you for your patience while you wait to be connected to an available advisor.
Info: All SPAC advisors are assisting other dealers. You are currently number 132 in queue. Thank you for your patience while you wait to be connected to an available advisor.
Info: All SPAC advisors are assisting other dealers. You are currently number 127 in queue. Thank you for your patience while you wait to be connected to an available advisor.
Info: All SPAC advisors are assisting other dealers. You are currently number 124 in queue. Thank you for your patience while you wait to be connected to an available advisor.
Info: All SPAC advisors are assisting other dealers. You are currently number 118 in queue. Thank you for your patience while you wait to be connected to an available advisor.
Info: All SPAC advisors are assisting other dealers. You are currently number 117 in queue. Thank you for your patience while you wait to be connected to an available advisor.
Info: All SPAC advisors are assisting other dealers. You are currently number 113 in queue. Thank you for your patience while you wait to be connected to an available advisor.
Info: All SPAC advisors are assisting other dealers. You are currently number 106 in queue. Thank you for your patience while you wait to be connected to an available advisor.
Info: All SPAC advisors are assisting other dealers. You are currently number 102 in queue. Thank you for your patience while you wait to be connected to an available advisor.
Info: All SPAC advisors are assisting other dealers. You are currently number 98 in queue. Thank you for your patience while you wait to be connected to an available advisor.
Info: All SPAC advisors are assisting other dealers. You are currently number 95 in queue. Thank you for your patience while you wait to be connected to an available advisor.
Info: All SPAC advisors are assisting other dealers. You are currently number 94 in queue. Thank you for your patience while you wait to be connected to an available advisor.
Info: All SPAC advisors are assisting other dealers. You are currently number 89 in queue. Thank you for your patience while you wait to be connected to an available advisor.
Info: All SPAC advisors are assisting other dealers. You are currently number 89 in queue. Thank you for your patience while you wait to be connected to an available advisor.
Info: All SPAC advisors are assisting other dealers. You are currently number 86 in queue. Thank you for your patience while you wait to be connected to an available advisor.
Info: All SPAC advisors are assisting other dealers. You are currently number 81 in queue. Thank you for your patience while you wait to be connected to an available advisor.
Info: All SPAC advisors are assisting other dealers. You are currently number 76 in queue. Thank you for your patience while you wait to be connected to an available advisor.
Info: All SPAC advisors are assisting other dealers. You are currently number 72 in queue. Thank you for your patience while you wait to be connected to an available advisor.
Info: All SPAC advisors are assisting other dealers. You are currently number 69 in queue. Thank you for your patience while you wait to be connected to an available advisor.
Info: All SPAC advisors are assisting other dealers. You are currently number 60 in queue. Thank you for your patience while you wait to be connected to an available advisor.
Info: All SPAC advisors are assisting other dealers. You are currently number 58 in queue. Thank you for your patience while you wait to be connected to an available advisor.
Info: All SPAC advisors are assisting other dealers. You are currently number 57 in queue. Thank you for your patience while you wait to be connected to an available advisor.
Info: All SPAC advisors are assisting other dealers. You are currently number 53 in queue. Thank you for your patience while you wait to be connected to an available advisor.
Info: All SPAC advisors are assisting other dealers. You are currently number 50 in queue. Thank you for your patience while you wait to be connected to an available advisor.
Info: All SPAC advisors are assisting other dealers. You are currently number 48 in queue. Thank you for your patience while you wait to be connected to an available advisor.
Info: All SPAC advisors are assisting other dealers. You are currently number 47 in queue. Thank you for your patience while you wait to be connected to an available advisor.
Info: All SPAC advisors are assisting other dealers. You are currently number 45 in queue. Thank you for your patience while you wait to be connected to an available advisor.
Info: All SPAC advisors are assisting other dealers. You are currently number 44 in queue. Thank you for your patience while you wait to be connected to an available advisor.
Info: All SPAC advisors are assisting other dealers. You are currently number 44 in queue. Thank you for your patience while you wait to be connected to an available advisor.
Info: All SPAC advisors are assisting other dealers. You are currently number 38 in queue. Thank you for your patience while you wait to be connected to an available advisor.
Info: All SPAC advisors are assisting other dealers. You are currently number 36 in queue. Thank you for your patience while you wait to be connected to an available advisor.
Info: All SPAC advisors are assisting other dealers. You are currently number 35 in queue. Thank you for your patience while you wait to be connected to an available advisor.
Info: All SPAC advisors are assisting other dealers. You are currently number 30 in queue. Thank you for your patience while you wait to be connected to an available advisor.
Info: All SPAC advisors are assisting other dealers. You are currently number 27 in queue. Thank you for your patience while you wait to be connected to an available advisor.
Info: All SPAC advisors are assisting other dealers. You are currently number 24 in queue. Thank you for your patience while you wait to be connected to an available advisor.
Info: All SPAC advisors are assisting other dealers. You are currently number 21 in queue. Thank you for your patience while you wait to be connected to an available advisor.
Info: All SPAC advisors are assisting other dealers. You are currently number 15 in queue. Thank you for your patience while you wait to be connected to an available advisor.
Info: All SPAC advisors are assisting other dealers. You are currently number 14 in queue. Thank you for your patience while you wait to be connected to an available advisor.
Info: All SPAC advisors are assisting other dealers. You are currently number 10 in queue. Thank you for your patience while you wait to be connected to an available advisor.
Info: All SPAC advisors are assisting other dealers. You are currently number 8 in queue. Thank you for your patience while you wait to be connected to an available advisor.
Info: All SPAC advisors are assisting other dealers. You are currently number 4 in queue. Thank you for your patience while you wait to be connected to an available advisor.
Info: All SPAC advisors are assisting other dealers. You are currently number 3 in queue. Thank you for your patience while you wait to be connected to an available advisor.
Info: All SPAC advisors are assisting other dealers. You are currently number 2 in queue. Thank you for your patience while you wait to be connected to an available advisor.
Info: All SPAC advisors are assisting other dealers. You are currently number 2 in queue. Thank you for your patience while you wait to be connected to an available advisor.
Info: All SPAC advisors are assisting other dealers. You are currently number 1 in queue. Thank you for your patience while you wait to be connected to an available advisor.
Info: You are now chatting with Nathalie.

CHAT TOOK NEARLY TWO HOURS TO BE ANSWERED - UNBELIEVABLE - LASER FOCUSED - CUSTOMER AT THE CENTER OF EVERYTHING WE DO - SERVICE.

I SIMPLY CANNOT IMAGINE BETTER SERVICE THAN WE ARE RECEIVING TODAY. :o :o :o

And keep in mind our facing PDC is running Monday (Holiday) on a limited basis - no next week is beyond screwed.

I guess GM doesn't want to pay triple time or UAW wants a day off. After all they have been back to work for a couple weeks now.
drapp

Postby bsnyder723 » Fri Nov 08, 2019 8:15 pm

Currently 157 in queue.... and on hold as well.... Time spent NOT selling parts to my customers!
bsnyder723

PreviousNext

Return to Parts Managers