"GM parts shortage: UAW workers want a day off"

"GM parts shortage: UAW workers want a day off"

Postby ehiatt » Tue Jan 14, 2020 12:06 am

GM parts shortage: UAW workers want a day off, customers wait on parts

Google that headline and read the story.

"Every single employee in this building feels very sympathetic to our customers who are without a car and waiting for a part," said UAW Shop Chairman Bill Bagwell. "It wasn’t something we can control. Our people are working their butts off to take care of the customer. We understand, if the customer doesn’t buy a General Motors car, we don’t have a job.”

"It wasn’t something we can control." These people are crazy. :roll: The UAW workers that caused these problems are now crying because they are having to work too much overtime.
ehiatt

Re: "GM parts shortage: UAW workers want a day off"

Postby last8please » Tue Jan 14, 2020 8:25 pm

the link you want to read is with the Detroit Free Press.... it will bring tears to your eyes!!!! ( extreme sarcasm )
last8please

Postby JeepGuy » Tue Jan 14, 2020 9:44 pm

What about the 60 or 70 days off they had during the strike!!! They made their own bed now sleep in it!!!!
JeepGuy

Postby bsnyder723 » Tue Jan 14, 2020 10:02 pm

last8please wrote:the link you want to read is with the Detroit Free Press.... it will bring tears to your eyes!!!! ( extreme sarcasm )

That's the 1 saw.. pissed me off like crazy :evil: Poor chumps have to "work" and get paid 20+ hours of overtime. BOOHOO your poor A$$ wipes!!
You make our life miserable, enjoy your payback!!!
bsnyder723

Postby last8please » Wed Jan 15, 2020 3:45 pm

this is the one that gets me.... “You want me to trust a company that wouldn’t give me a Sunday off to go to church for eight weeks?" said Bagwell. "The company that has fed me every morsel of food I’ve ever eaten — I’m second generation — has shown they don’t care about me." --- are you serious ???? they caused the problem!!!!!
last8please

Postby PARTSCHEV » Wed Jan 15, 2020 4:29 pm

ehiatt wrote:GM parts shortage: UAW workers want a day off, customers wait on parts

Google that headline and read the story.

"Every single employee in this building feels very sympathetic to our customers who are without a car and waiting for a part," said UAW Shop Chairman Bill Bagwell. "It wasn’t something we can control. Our people are working their butts off to take care of the customer. We understand, if the customer doesn’t buy a General Motors car, we don’t have a job.”

"It wasn’t something we can control." These people are crazy. :roll: The UAW workers that caused these problems are now crying because they are having to work too much overtime.

Hard to feel sorry for the overpaid schleps.......
PARTSCHEV

Postby X476 » Wed Jan 15, 2020 5:02 pm

Two words for these whining maggots. BITE ME
X476

Postby bsnyder723 » Wed Jan 15, 2020 6:45 pm

X476 wrote:Two words for these whining maggots. BITE ME

That's not the two words that came to my mind!! :lol:
bsnyder723

Postby Denise Trimble » Wed Jan 15, 2020 6:54 pm

bsnyder723 wrote:
X476 wrote:Two words for these whining maggots. BITE ME

That's not the two words that came to my mind!! :lol:

Same here. More like GET BENT.
Denise Trimble

Postby Bucko21 » Tue Jan 21, 2020 3:40 pm

Folks, don't take this wrong.. I agree with all of you, but GM and the UAW has their maggots (Oops I mean spies) on all the open forums reading the posts. They had a few on a Facebook group where 1 tech in particular was ripping the strikers non stop. They started a campaign to get him fired and were sending him threatening messages. It got to the point where he was pulled off the line and basically hidden from everyone because they were worried about him. The muckity mucks of the union basically denied it all but the management of the dealer (a well known dealer from a race car family) had to hide this guy because of the calls their dealer was getting and the bad reviews on social media they were receiving...
Bucko21

Next

Return to Parts Managers