PASE purchase LOYALTY

Re: PASE purchase LOYALTY

Postby olepartsguy » Wed Mar 24, 2021 4:22 pm

PartScott wrote:
smoyer wrote:If those special order parts are rimmed controlled they will still hit you so in the case of the def tanks if rim controls 1 but you have to order more even though they are on back order gm makes you jump through all their hoops and mazes just so you can get your money even though they know the parts are on back order

This guy gets it.

I HAVE NEVER COME CLOSE TO BEING BELOW PURCHASE LOYALTY OR SALES LOYALY BY THE WAY. LISTEN TO THE GUYS THAT HAVE LOL
olepartsguy

Postby PartScott » Wed Mar 24, 2021 4:30 pm

olepartsguy wrote:I HAVE NEVER COME CLOSE TO BEING BELOW PURCHASE LOYALTY OR SALES LOYALY BY THE WAY. LISTEN TO THE GUYS THAT HAVE LOL

Nor have I (with the exception of times before we were on the GM oil and tire programs affecting my sales loyalty), but I also understand how the system works. If you CSO order parts from GM that are RIM managed, you will get dinged on them. Plain and simple. RIM purchase loyalty is just that..."RIM PURCHASE" loyalty, not just GM purchase loyalty.
PartScott

Postby olepartsguy » Wed Mar 24, 2021 4:54 pm

I HAVE ORDERED OPTIKLEEN DIRECTLY FROM KEMCHREST. WAY OVER WHAT RIM TOLD ME TO. I ORDERED 288 OIL FILTERS ON A CSO WHEN I THOUGHT THERE WAS GOING TO BE TRUCKER STRIKE. NEVER GOT DINGED.
olepartsguy

Postby Torgy » Wed Apr 07, 2021 12:41 pm

has anyone had success in submitting exceptions for "take-off wheels", or aftermarket accessories to replace GM ones that are on backorder (running boards, tonneau covers)?
Torgy

Postby smoyer » Wed Apr 07, 2021 12:52 pm

Torgy wrote:has anyone had success in submitting exceptions for "take-off wheels", or aftermarket accessories to replace GM ones that are on backorder (running boards, tonneau covers)?

Never tried but i am sure that will be a big NO
smoyer

Postby Torgy » Thu Apr 15, 2021 5:00 pm

In February we did not qualify for PASE but in March we were back on track. That being said we have to pay surcharges as well as no parts returns during the time that we were not on PASE.
The surcharges are to run from the 9th business day of the following month, which would have started March 9th, and run through the 9th business day after the next month that you qualify for PASE again, which we did in March.
So the 9th business day of the month in my mind should have been on April 13th. Today we were charged the surcharges for yesterday’s orders so I called in the PASE hotline and was told that GM
considered April 2nd and 5th as holidays so the actual 9th business day for GM is today the 15th.
If this is true, then we need to reimbursed for the surcharges from April 2nd & 5th! Because GM was closed so they could not have charged us correct.

GM has such a way of screwing the dealers and very poor customer service for us dealers.
Whatever fits their agenda seems to be what they think is best for the dealer’s!
:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
Torgy

Previous

Return to Parts Managers