PASE purchase LOYALTY

Re: PASE purchase LOYALTY

Postby PartScott » Wed Mar 17, 2021 7:21 pm

Torgy wrote:that's what happened to us, my sales loyalty was @ 90.03% and purchase loyalty was 71.58%. CSO orders must have been really high last month.

Do you know how to look at the report to see what they are holding against you?
PartScott

Postby Torgy » Wed Mar 17, 2021 7:39 pm

I just figured out how to look at this on the excel sheet. Of the $15,690 in "Non RIM order dollars" there were 20 DEF tanks that we had ordered in for customers for a total of $13,348.
So GM has a piss poor design and we get punished for it! :x The same thing will probably happen this month because we have another 16 to do....if they show up. :x
Torgy

Postby PartScott » Wed Mar 17, 2021 7:42 pm

Torgy wrote:I just figured out how to look at this on the excel sheet. Of the $15,690 in "Non RIM order dollars" there were 20 DEF tanks that we had ordered in for customers for a total of $13,348.
So GM has a piss poor design and we get punished for it! :x

:lol: That great GM feeling! I'm assuming these were the backordered tanks? If so, I would send a request to the same day adjuster to have them removed. Put the fact that they were backordered in the "reason for adjustment" section. I've had luck with similar situations in the past. I wish you luck!
PartScott

Postby smoyer » Wed Mar 17, 2021 8:55 pm

PartScott wrote:
Torgy wrote:I just figured out how to look at this on the excel sheet. Of the $15,690 in "Non RIM order dollars" there were 20 DEF tanks that we had ordered in for customers for a total of $13,348.
So GM has a piss poor design and we get punished for it! :x

:lol: That great GM feeling! I'm assuming these were the backordered tanks? If so, I would send a request to the same day adjuster to have them removed. Put the fact that they were backordered in the "reason for adjustment" section. I've had luck with similar situations in the past. I wish you luck!

backorder ones are pretty simple to get the adjustment, why we have to jump through the hoops is beyond me you would think gm would know there crap is on b/o
smoyer

Postby PartScott » Wed Mar 17, 2021 9:05 pm

smoyer wrote:backorder ones are pretty simple to get the adjustment, why we have to jump through the hoops is beyond me you would think gm would know there crap is on b/o

I think they are just seeing how far we will walk through the maze to get our cheese.
PartScott

Postby Torgy » Fri Mar 19, 2021 2:11 pm

well I was denied because when I filed it was past the 8th of the month.
My bad I guess I better pay closer attention.
Torgy

Postby smoyer » Mon Mar 22, 2021 11:17 am

Torgy wrote:well I was denied because when I filed it was past the 8th of the month.
My bad I guess I better pay closer attention.

Thats gonna hurt not only do you not get pace money but no rim return and freight on all your cso's been there and it sucks
smoyer

Postby olepartsguy » Tue Mar 23, 2021 9:34 pm

Why are we talking about parts that are special ordered from gm. They do not ding your Purchase loyalty. what dings your Purchase Loyaty are parts that are picked up at local dealers. The parts you get from the local AcDelco Distributor is also going to ding your Purchase loyalty. The Little watch batteries , the aftermarket keys , all that stuff.
olepartsguy

Postby smoyer » Wed Mar 24, 2021 11:58 am

olepartsguy wrote:Why are we talking about parts that are special ordered from gm. They do not ding your Purchase loyalty. what dings your Purchase Loyaty are parts that are picked up at local dealers. The parts you get from the local AcDelco Distributor is also going to ding your Purchase loyalty. The Little watch batteries , the aftermarket keys , all that stuff.

If those special order parts are rimmed controlled they will still hit you so in the case of the def tanks if rim controls 1 but you have to order more even though they are on back order gm makes you jump through all their hoops and mazes just so you can get your money even though they know the parts are on back order
smoyer

Postby PartScott » Wed Mar 24, 2021 1:27 pm

smoyer wrote:If those special order parts are rimmed controlled they will still hit you so in the case of the def tanks if rim controls 1 but you have to order more even though they are on back order gm makes you jump through all their hoops and mazes just so you can get your money even though they know the parts are on back order

This guy gets it.
PartScott

PreviousNext

Return to Parts Managers