Parts Manager Survey

Re: Parts Manager Survey

Postby camaroman » Tue Sep 14, 2021 11:11 am

Gotta love that great GM feeling. I have a computer on order since mid July, we were told there were pieces at a processing facility on August 25th and would be at a shipping facility on August 30th. Supposedly we would receive the part the week of September 3rd. That came and went, I called SPAC and they said there were not enough pieces to fill our order. Thanks for string us along. I proceed to send an email to my DMA's boss since he was on vacation. See the below response I received from her.

Hello…I just spoke with your team and I was informed you have the day off….Lucky you!!!

Thank you for the additional information…Since this vehicle is out of warranty, you are able to explore an aftermarket part. If you decide to go this route, please make sure the customer is fully aware that an aftermarket part is being used.

In addition, have you tried AutoZone or Advance Auto Parts. After doing a quick search, the ACDelco part appears to be available on Advance Auto Part website.

I communicated all this info to your team. I also asked them to call me with any questions. If you have any questions when you return to work on Monday, please let me know.

Contrary to what they said Advance does not have the part available. What a way to do business.
camaroman

Re: Parts Manager Survey

Postby brparts » Thu Sep 16, 2021 10:02 pm

i had 2 at the tech counter, 2 doing phone whole sale, 1 at the front counter and stock clerk that was learning the retail front counter and i would fill in when needed
brparts

Previous

Return to Parts Managers