ADI fullfillment

Re: ADI fullfillment

Postby Torgy » Tue Apr 06, 2021 2:50 pm

at this point I wish we could order from GM rather than the ADI. At least we could find some information on backorders and shipment dates.
Torgy

Postby Torgy » Tue Apr 06, 2021 2:57 pm

gmpartsguy147 wrote:also for those of you trying to get a better and easier idea what a vehicle takes for LPO use the Accessory Information center in dealerworld as you can pull LPO reports daily of orders sent to the ADI and what has or hasn't been shipped. It's not full proof as we have had some vehicles that have been received and the order not sent to the ADI though that's a quick phone call to fix

could you help as the where you are seeing information on LPO's?
Torgy

Postby Torgy » Tue Apr 06, 2021 2:59 pm

Torgy wrote:
gmpartsguy147 wrote:also for those of you trying to get a better and easier idea what a vehicle takes for LPO use the Accessory Information center in dealerworld as you can pull LPO reports daily of orders sent to the ADI and what has or hasn't been shipped. It's not full proof as we have had some vehicles that have been received and the order not sent to the ADI though that's a quick phone call to fix

could you help as the where you are seeing information on LPO's?

sorry I found it, I went into the ADS app initially, and not the Accessory information center.
Torgy

Previous

Return to Parts Managers