new core process

new core process

Postby smoyer » Mon Mar 29, 2021 11:55 am

Anybody try with any success to log into the center for learning to take these new courses that were supposed to be available today
smoyer

Re: new core process

Postby PartScott » Mon Mar 29, 2021 2:08 pm

They were actually on there last week and I breezed through them on Friday.
PartScott

Postby CHUCKINPARTS » Mon Mar 29, 2021 2:18 pm

I took all three classes this morning. Not a great deal of information and no reference material available to print but it doesn’t seem to complicated (YET) . I wonder if we will start seeing more chargebacks from this new outfit…….. The only question I have is about the printing of labels. The labels are 2” x3 3/4” on a 2 x 8 sheet. Does that mean we have to get a label printer or at the least a dedicated printer for these labels? Not sure how that’s going to work just yet…………….
CHUCKINPARTS

Postby PartScott » Mon Mar 29, 2021 2:23 pm

Yeah, chargebacks and labels were my big questions as well. As far as the labels, I will likely handle them as I currently do the return labels...print on plain paper and tape them on the container.
PartScott

Postby smoyer » Mon Mar 29, 2021 2:56 pm

So maybe i am blind where are they hiding the courses? not in my learning path
smoyer

Postby PartScott » Mon Mar 29, 2021 3:15 pm

smoyer wrote:So maybe i am blind where are they hiding the courses? not in my learning path

You have to search them in the catalog. From the main COE page, access your learning path. Then you should see a catalog box near the top...click it and copy/paste the course number from the bulletin into the search bar. After you click on them, you have the option to add them to your training path, or you can simply launch them from there.
PartScott

Postby ScottParts » Mon Mar 29, 2021 3:23 pm

PartScott wrote:
smoyer wrote:So maybe i am blind where are they hiding the courses? not in my learning path

You have to search them in the catalog. From the main COE page, access your learning path. Then you should see a catalog box near the top...click it and copy/paste the course number from the bulletin into the search bar. After you click on them, you have the option to add them to your training path, or you can simply launch them from there.

I couldn't find them either, so I did the above. The courses you're looking for are:

Core Return Process (Course # PPCRP.021W1)
Core Return Process – What's New (Course # PPCRP.021W2)
Core Return Portal Process Flow – (Course # PPCRP.021W3)
ScottParts

Postby smoyer » Mon Mar 29, 2021 3:26 pm

PartScott wrote:

Thanks found them
smoyer

Postby olepartsguy » Mon Mar 29, 2021 6:19 pm

The labels came Friday and it comes on a 9 1/2 X 11 sheet . You will need a printer that can handle single sheets of labels. I already have one so that's a plus..
Does anyone know what AVERY number it is ?
olepartsguy

Postby camaroman » Tue Mar 30, 2021 3:48 pm

Imagine that they send you the labels but do they not give you the Avery number to use for a template. I have not done the training yet, do they discuss that in the course?
camaroman

Next

Return to Parts Managers