Global Disconnect

Re: Global Disconnect

Postby dandanthepartsman » Tue May 17, 2022 9:06 pm

KEEPING POST ALIVE. GOT TO LOVE THE GREAT GM FEELING WHEN IT IS 5 OCLOCK AND YOU DONT KNOW IF ORDERS TOOK OR NOT. WANT TO DO SPAC CASE UPGRADES? GOOD LUCK
dandanthepartsman

Postby PartsPlant81 » Wed May 18, 2022 1:02 pm

My CSO's double ordered yesterday :twisted:
PartsPlant81

Postby CHUCKINPARTS » Wed May 18, 2022 2:04 pm

Hope this doesn't take as long to fix as the Pontiac parts plant cluster$%^. Every time GM does an enhancement they fuck it up. would any other major online company stand for this crap. Hey Jeff.... What if Amazon was screwed up for days or weeks and nobody could or wanted to order anything. Hell no!!!! :x :x
CHUCKINPARTS

Postby CHUCKINPARTS » Wed May 18, 2022 2:51 pm

I INPUT AN ORDER FOR 3 LINES OF PRE CUT KEYS ON GLOBALCONNECT. I FIGURED THAT WOULD BE SAFER THAN GOING THROUGH CDK BECAUSE CDK IS THROWING ALL SORTS OF COMMUNICATION ERROR CODES AND THEY DON’T GIVE ANY ANSWERBACKS ON IF THE ORDER EVEN WENT IN. BOY………..WAS THAT A MISTAKE. AFTER WATCHING IT SPIN FOR AWHILE IT WIGGED OUT AND I WAS LOOKING AT A SEARCH SCREEN TELLING ME NOTHING WAS FOUND. WTF I SEARCHED FOR ORDER AND COULD NOT FIND IT IN ANSWERBACKS OR SEARCHING THE ORDER. I CALLED SPAC AND HAD THEM LOOK AND THEY FOUND NOTHING. SO I INPUT THE ORDER USING CDK AND SENT IT. YUP…… I NOW HAVE TWO ORDERS FOR THE SAME KEYS. WHEN I CALLED SPAC TO SEE IF I COULD CANCEL ONE OF THE ORDERS…..CRICKETS. WAS TOLD BY SPAC AGENT TO WAIT FOR 4 OR 5 HOURS BEFORE RE ORDERING BECAUSE THEY WERE HAVING ISSUES WITH THEIR NEW SYSTEM. NO SHIT!!!!
CHUCKINPARTS

Postby Denise Trimble » Fri May 20, 2022 7:14 pm

They've had EPIC going in and out all week...........possibly in preparation for the new format. :roll: Brace yourselves.
Denise Trimble

Postby dandanthepartsman » Fri May 20, 2022 7:23 pm

Same shit different day................. backorder report not working all day. thanks for the new edoc to print packing slips... not working. I am sure this new transition will roll back like 075 did. The plain dumb things that GM does to us. Smile and nod treatment I swear. Thank god for the scotch below my desk, makes it easier to deal with this b/s.
dandanthepartsman

Postby smoyer » Mon May 23, 2022 6:02 pm

Can anyone get into global today?
smoyer

Postby Denise Trimble » Mon May 23, 2022 6:10 pm

smoyer wrote:Can anyone get into global today?

No problems so far today, however, it is not order input time!
Denise Trimble

Postby smoyer » Mon May 23, 2022 6:13 pm

Denise Trimble wrote:
smoyer wrote:Can anyone get into global today?

No problems so far today, however, it is not order input time!

we cant get in at all so no parts catalog
smoyer

Postby Denise Trimble » Wed May 25, 2022 9:41 pm

Clearly, it is a vicious cycle, friends. We all have a ridiculously endless list of parts on back order. We're all trying to order stock before June 1st price gouge. We're all attempting to check on ALL THE ORDERS! I'm catching vertigo just thinking about it. Every day it crashes and I think their main page says it all in huge red letters: "PLAN YOUR GETAWAY!"
Denise Trimble

PreviousNext

Return to Parts Managers