PASE PURCHASE LOYALTY

PASE PURCHASE LOYALTY

Postby olepartsguy » Fri Apr 09, 2021 12:28 pm

EMAIL SENT TO MY DMA:

IN LIEU OF THE WAREHOUSE SHIPPING 1 STOCK ORDER IN A WEEK . WE SHOULD HAVE A FREE PASS ON “PURCHASE LOYALTY”

WHY?

IF THE WAREHOUSE SHIPPED US THE PARTS EVERYDAY WE WOULD OF NOT HAD TO DRIVE AROUND PICKING UP PARTS .

THAT SAID WE ALREADY ARE WORKING HARD ON OUR SIDE WHEN THE WAREHOUSE IS ON HOLIDAY.

SO WHY SHOULD WE HAVE TO WORK HARDER PROVING TO PASE THAT WE ARE LOYAL????
olepartsguy

Re: PASE PURCHASE LOYALTY

Postby PartScott » Fri Apr 09, 2021 1:04 pm

Hopefully something will come out of it for those affected, but I have a feeling that it will fall on GM's deaf ears as usual.
PartScott

Postby Zep33 » Fri Apr 09, 2021 3:33 pm

Delusional if you think GM gives a shit
Zep33

Postby PartsOnBackorder » Fri Apr 09, 2021 5:37 pm

GM Parts hold on DRO orders due to
GM Red Holidays - Employees not required to work / business recovery afterwards

come on guys they had an entire weekend off for the holiday . They need to recover the relaxation afterwards :| :? :shock:
PartsOnBackorder

Postby gmpartsguy147 » Fri Apr 09, 2021 11:37 pm

We get no DRO order at least twice a week now it's just the norm for us the funny thing is when I place a QPO order and get it the very next day but no stock order. GM has their heads so far up their a$$ every time something happens it becomes the dealers fault. We ordered a mirror and was referred to plant 75 after 7 days the part never shipped, funny as soon as I called to cancel it I was told it hadn't shipped and would call me back. Big surprise when the spac advisor called me back and told me it shipped that day and couldn't be cancelled now I'm stuck with a mirror I no longer need as the customer canceled. Today I called on a part that was service lane, a front exhaust pipe that was supposed to ship 2 days ago and was told it is not service lane even though it is marked as such and will be shipped regular freight as it is fragile and they are still within standard of service shipping time. I have been doing this 23 years now and I have to say every year I hear it's going to get better and yet It does for GM not us
gmpartsguy147

Return to Parts Managers