FEDX

FEDX

Postby CHUCKINPARTS » Thu Apr 15, 2021 11:30 am

WTF is wrong with FEDX? The last month or so I can’t seem to get an OVN in less than a week. I have claims in for three OVN packages that they just plain ass lost. I have a new delivery on a 3500 Truck that’s waiting for a $5.00 part. I ordered it on 4/8 VSD and I called when I did not get it by Monday 4/12. SPAC called Hollingsworth and they said oops It did not get shipped out but assured me it would be shipped out that day. I didn’t take any chances and ordered a second one OVN just in case. I tracked both packages to Memphis at 11:45pm Tuesday (don’t know why so late). Wednesday still in Memphis, Thursday still in Memphis. Called FEDX and was told because of the high volume of pieces…… BULLSHIT. I’m still getting some pieces and letters overnight………..They must have adopted GM’s excuses. I can’t wait for the, sorry for the inconvenience and appreciate my patience and we are working hard to blah blah blah. I can’t begin to tell you how many OVN parts that have taken 2,3,4 days to show up or not at all…
CHUCKINPARTS

Return to Parts Managers