Q2 2021 ‘We Are Listening’

Q2 2021 ‘We Are Listening’

Postby CHUCKINPARTS » Mon Jun 14, 2021 7:01 pm

NEW FROM GM TODAY……. Q2 2021 ‘We Are Listening’ Dealer Feedback

WOW…………… I think they really believe that by putting bullet points in front of something is addressing the problem. NO GM...... These are the same issues we have been dealing with for a long time now. If anything these issues of availability and distribution ( crossdocks) have gotten much worse. I have parts taking up to two weeks to get here from the MI plants. The crossdock has no sense of order or organization. I’ll have three parts come in from 075 after ten days and then a couple days later two more will show up. All were shipped on the same day from the same plant. How does that happen?
When you read this thing you will think GM is laser focused on these issues and it’s only a matter of time, balh, blah, blah and thank you for your patience and understanding…………………. WHAT A CROCK OF SHIT
CHUCKINPARTS

Re: Q2 2021 ‘We Are Listening’

Postby CHUCKINPARTS » Mon Jun 14, 2021 7:30 pm

GCUS-9-11443 Sorry I forgot to post the bulletin number. hmmmm……. maybe I should apply for a job with GM
CHUCKINPARTS

Postby olepartsguy » Mon Jun 14, 2021 7:55 pm

CHUCKINPARTS.

do you have a degree? Do you have a 4.0 or higher? do you drive a car?
Then you are hired.

if you know something about cars they wont hire you.
olepartsguy

Postby Zep33 » Mon Jun 14, 2021 8:08 pm

Can you spell "CAR"? is more like it
Zep33

Postby Denise Trimble » Mon Jun 14, 2021 9:01 pm

olepartsguy wrote:CHUCKINPARTS.

do you have a degree? Do you have a 4.0 or higher? do you drive a car?
Then you are hired.

if you know something about cars they wont hire you.

I would like to know exactly WHAT is in that backpack they show up here with! I know it is not answers.
Denise Trimble

Postby ScottParts » Tue Jun 15, 2021 2:17 pm

Denise Trimble wrote:
I would like to know exactly WHAT is in that backpack they show up here with! I know it is not answers.

Extra Kool Aid? Just in case they can finally convince you to drink it?
ScottParts

Postby Denise Trimble » Wed Jun 16, 2021 6:11 pm

:lol: :shock:
ScottParts wrote:
Denise Trimble wrote:

Extra Kool Aid? Just in case they can finally convince you to drink it?
Denise Trimble

Postby CHUCKINPARTS » Thu Jun 17, 2021 12:29 pm

OK….Did I miss it? Do we have another UAW strike? Is GM trying the computer system they tried out in the Pontiac Parts Plant at all of the PDC’s? Do we have another friggin pandemic I didn’t hear about? Are all those UAW workers staying at home because of the extra unemployment benefits? WTF Why does it take 2 weeks to get anything out of the crossdocks? Doesn’t matter if its RIM, CSO, SPAC cases it’s all the same shit. You can’t track anything and nobody answers the phone!!! I will receive today a body side panel from California to Wisconsin that was shipped by truck before I receive an Exhaust SPAC case from Lansing that was shipped on a dedicated truck through the crossdock. Again I ask…….WHAT DO YOU WANT US TO DO GM….SLOW DOWN FOR YOU????? This needs to get fixed now! Your DM’s are out here pushing for more sales of wiper blades, batteries, cabin filters, air filters, accessories. Maybe if we could get the fuckin vehicles repaired we could focus on these things also. This should be priority one for these DM’S, PDC’S and the people who coordinate their logistics. Have them figure it out or fire them and start over. Lord knows that’s what our customers are trying to decide!
CHUCKINPARTS

Postby PartsOnBackorder » Thu Jun 17, 2021 12:49 pm

@CHUCKINPARTS Man couldn't have said that any better !! Prices going up like crazy , back orders and delays are through the roof , RIM ramming more and more down our throats and the reps using their bullying tactics to compare and shame dealers sales numbers to buy more SLP parts that you CANT get . How about get the PDC and RPD in order and start helping your dealers !!!
PartsOnBackorder

Postby CHUCKINPARTS » Thu Jun 17, 2021 3:09 pm

I hope someone from GM monitors these postings. 2014 to 2018 truck keys can no longer be bought and cut by the dealer. Only key available is one that is ordered pre-cut by GM and I guess this is because of the chip shortage. Like people aren’t going to lose their keys now… oh good. I guess your customers car will be stuck in the Walmart parking lot juuuuust a few days longer. The keys are cut in Texas and sent FEDX GROUND! I’m glad GM took all the responsibility and worry away from me because they know whats best for us and our customers……don’t they……. By restricting the sale of this key will somehow slow the need for it. BRILLIANT…………… Just once I would like to see the people who make these decisions and explain the reasoning…. I GIVE UP
CHUCKINPARTS

Next

Return to Parts Managers