HOLIDAY

Re: HOLIDAY

Postby southaven1981 » Mon Jul 05, 2021 12:32 pm

open regular hours here open Friday 7-6pm Saturday 7am -5pm Monday 7am -6pm
southaven1981

Postby Denise Trimble » Tue Jul 06, 2021 1:24 pm

We were closed yesterday (Monday) but the dealers who were open are calling to buy parts that Day & Ross failed to deliver today. Our PDC was open with limited staff, but D&R decided not to deliver. Pitiful.
Denise Trimble

Postby PartScott » Tue Jul 06, 2021 2:48 pm

Denise Trimble wrote:We were closed yesterday (Monday) but the dealers who were open are calling to buy parts that Day & Ross failed to deliver today. Our PDC was open with limited staff, but D&R decided not to deliver. Pitiful.

Yeah, I came in this morning to that gem. All of the prior emails sent out said that the PDC would be open with limited staff, but none of them mentioned the fact that Day and Ross would NOT be open at all to make a delivery that the limited staff at the PDC pulled. Such a joke and getting worse every day it seems.
PartScott

Postby PartScott » Wed Jul 07, 2021 12:15 pm

PartScott wrote:Yeah, I came in this morning to that gem. All of the prior emails sent out said that the PDC would be open with limited staff, but none of them mentioned the fact that Day and Ross would NOT be open at all to make a delivery that the limited staff at the PDC pulled. Such a joke and getting worse every day it seems.

And the hits just keep on coming! Today I come in to no truck and an email from Day and Ross telling me that there was a last minute driver call off so no route today.

But they do appreciate my patience...so I've got that going for me.
PartScott

Postby Denise Trimble » Wed Jul 07, 2021 12:59 pm

PartScott wrote:
PartScott wrote:Yeah, I came in this morning to that gem. All of the prior emails sent out said that the PDC would be open with limited staff, but none of them mentioned the fact that Day and Ross would NOT be open at all to make a delivery that the limited staff at the PDC pulled. Such a joke and getting worse every day it seems.

And the hits just keep on coming! Today I come in to no truck and an email from Day and Ross telling me that there was a last minute driver call off so no route today.

But they do appreciate my patience...so I've got that going for me.

D&R is, at best, SIX HOURS late today.
Denise Trimble

Postby PartScott » Wed Jul 07, 2021 1:17 pm

The thing that I really hate thinking about is I know that this is going to put all of my DRO's behind now because they have so much CSO freight backed up...so this shitstorm is going to carry into next week.
PartScott

Postby bentwrench54 » Wed Jul 07, 2021 3:39 pm

We were open, but we weren't terribly busy.
bentwrench54

Previous

Return to Parts Managers