Loop One

Loop One

Postby ScottParts » Mon Jul 19, 2021 4:12 pm

With the new Express Direct system, is/can the Loop One website still be used? I have a dealer with a part, and have done the Express Direct thing several times, but it doesn't show on their end. I've checked Loop One, but it's never there, either.
ScottParts

Re: Loop One

Postby PartScott » Mon Jul 19, 2021 4:36 pm

No...loopone is useless now. Much like all new programs/policies/procedures that GM hands down.

You can still call SPAC and get assistance on procuring the part from the dealer via a SPAC case. We have to do it from time to time.
PartScott

Postby johnmc98 » Mon Jul 19, 2021 5:14 pm

ScottParts wrote:With the new Express Direct system, is/can the Loop One website still be used? I have a dealer with a part, and have done the Express Direct thing several times, but it doesn't show on their end. I've checked Loop One, but it's never there, either.

If it doesn't show on their end, they need to make sure the number is not in their excluded list on OE Connection. I had a SPAC I needed, and the dealer I found that had, and was willing to sell on the SPRINT system was unable to see the part come up, because they had it on the excluded numbers. Once they figured that out they were able to get
the part out to me. I had to grab my instructions I had downloaded off of global and talked them through the process as well. Hope this helps......
johnmc98

Postby ScottParts » Tue Jul 20, 2021 6:19 pm

johnmc98 wrote:If it doesn't show on their end, they need to make sure the number is not in their excluded list on OE Connection. I had a SPAC I needed, and the dealer I found that had, and was willing to sell on the SPRINT system was unable to see the part come up, because they had it on the excluded numbers. Once they figured that out they were able to get
the part out to me. I had to grab my instructions I had downloaded off of global and talked them through the process as well. Hope this helps......

This is one of the issues I was running into. Also, by the time this was figured out, the selling dealer also had it billed out waiting for me, showing "0" on hand. Had to void the invoice to put it back into their inventory to show on OE Conn (according to OE) before they would get a label. Did this, should have been smooth sailing this morning, but looking like a no-go again. They're not showing on the locator, so I'm guessing theirs didn't update last night. I'm about to just buy it outright, just to put this headache behind me.
ScottParts

Postby Denise Trimble » Tue Jul 20, 2021 7:30 pm

New last night: GCUS-9-11622 SPRINT IMPROVEMENTS
Denise Trimble

Return to Parts Managers