sprints

Re: sprints

Postby DWoodward » Tue Sep 07, 2021 4:39 pm

i can't get mine to show up in D2D either and it doesn't matter what i use for a browser, D2D tells me the problem is with the General while the General tells me the issue is with D2D. at least they are consistently inconsistent :roll:
Last edited by DWoodward on Wed Sep 08, 2021 4:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DWoodward

Postby PicnicTable » Wed Sep 08, 2021 11:53 am

Just make sure the part # the dealer is trying to buy is not in your excluded list on D2D.
PicnicTable

Postby Fixed Ops Mgr » Wed Sep 15, 2021 11:41 am

Is anyone else not getting paid for Sprint requests that you are filling and shipping to other dealers? I was looking at our Sprint requests that we have fulfilled since the whole change in process with Sprints and
found out yesterday that I have not been paid for over half of the requests that we filled for the month of August. I called OE Connections and they said to call our DSM and our DSM said to call the RIM helpdesk, so everything seems normal so far with nobody wanting to help. I cannot figure out why we have been paid for some of them and not other ones when we use the exact same process each and every time??
Fixed Ops Mgr

Postby PartScott » Wed Sep 15, 2021 12:13 pm

We've been paid for all that we've shipped...with the exception of a short pay. They processed the wrong part number for credit vs. what was on the SPAC case/what I shipped. So now I'm trying to collect the extra $87 and waiting on the RIM helpdesk to email me back about it. Two weeks in today. :roll:
PartScott

Previous

Return to Parts Managers