How the GM PDCs are working for you!!!

How the GM PDCs are working for you!!!

Postby ehiatt » Tue Aug 31, 2021 12:58 pm

In an email from GM this morning:

​How the General Motors CCA Part Distribution Centers are Working for You!

"General Motors Customer Care and Aftersales is focused on identifying opportunities and efficiencies within the Parts Distribution Centers (PDCs) that will improve our level of service to you during this recovery period."

Also in an email from DLI when I asked about an ETA:

"I’m showing this is still in transit to the Michigan CrossDock. Its my understanding they are about a week and a half behind currently."

best men.jpg
best men.jpg (69.31 KiB) Viewed 1661 times

Retirement is looking better and better. :cry:
ehiatt

Re: How the GM PDCs are working for you!!!

Postby bsnyder723 » Tue Aug 31, 2021 2:02 pm

How I wish retirement was an option, still have about 14 years left. Don't worry though, they are laser focused and appreciate our patience.
bsnyder723

Postby bigmac » Tue Aug 31, 2021 3:06 pm

"In addition to our goal of “over-staffing" each PDC, our leadership team has committed to increasing our training efforts."

I think their training consists of "Repeat after me We appreciate your patience"
bigmac

Postby JGROSS1978 » Tue Aug 31, 2021 7:29 pm

If it does not come out of 39 its 10-15 days.
JGROSS1978

Postby CHUCKINPARTS » Wed Sep 01, 2021 12:59 pm

It doesn’t make a damn bit of difference how much they pull if they can’t move the trucks to get it to you. It frustrates me when I get parts in from 075, 058, 076 when I still have parts that were shipped from these same facilities 5 DAYS prior that are sitting on a trailer in some yard. What do you do………. Reorder CSO orders and file claims on missing RIM orders? They deliver these trailers in no sense of order…….. Why not hire someone from Amazon logistics or find a kid packing his backpack for school because I bet they could not do any worse……… Crossdocks and trucks is where they need to focus!
CHUCKINPARTS

Return to Parts Managers