Medium Duty

Medium Duty

Postby Gerry Laughlin » Wed Oct 06, 2021 9:51 pm

Guys,
I was at medium duty dealer in the '80s, and there is talk (just talk at this point) of possibly adding MD to our line-up. In the 80's MD was a PITA, probably still is, but I was hoping there might be a MD parts manager out there that might have time for a phone call?
Thanks,
Gerry
Gerry Laughlin

Re: Medium Duty

Postby Thirdmoon » Thu Oct 07, 2021 12:34 pm

Gerry Laughlin wrote:Guys,
I was at medium duty dealer in the '80s, and there is talk (just talk at this point) of possibly adding MD to our line-up. In the 80's MD was a PITA, probably still is, but I was hoping there might be a MD parts manager out there that might have time for a phone call?
Thanks,
Gerry

Hey Gerry, which lineup are you with?
Thirdmoon

Re: Medium Duty

Postby Fixed Ops Mgr » Thu Oct 07, 2021 10:33 pm

Gerry Laughlin wrote:Guys,
Thanks,
Gerry

I worked at a large medium duty dealership beginning in 1989 and was involved in the GMC medium duty lineup until it ended production. We also had the Isuzu medium duty lineup as well as motorhomes.
I may be able to help?
Fixed Ops Mgr

Return to Parts Managers